Modern Spellcaster's Tarot Delayed Until September 18th

Achlys

I'm surprised at all the Amazon complaints in this thread. When I preordered my Dreams of Gaia tarot/oracle, I received it with no issues.
This deck looks lovely though. Maybe I'll purchase it...

Disa

Received an email from Amazon: Your new estimated delivery date is: Monday, October 3, 2016 - Thursday, October 6, 2016

markdc10

Response from Amazon

I sent a message to Amazon on Thursday bringing up how it seemed that Amazon was not providing good follow up with the vendor and how poor the recent responsed that I have received about my concerns. Initially I received a reply from one of their customer service agents stating that he couldnt comment. The next day I receive a message that I would receive my cards next week on thursday.

Barleywine

I sent a message to Amazon on Thursday bringing up how it seemed that Amazon was not providing good follow up with the vendor and how poor the recent responsed that I have received about my concerns. Initially I received a reply from one of their customer service agents stating that he couldnt comment. The next day I receive a message that I would receive my cards next week on thursday.

I just sent them an e-mail as well, since the last promised ship date is now 7 days overdue. I told them that as a Prime member I expect better service than this.

littlethings

Amazon says my deck will be here Wednesday. I hope so. I really want to see this deck.

elisabeth_alba

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! We finally got our decks today and it was marvelous unpacking and looking at everything. It comes in a hard box too which is awesome! I'm excited to see what people think of the deck once they start arriving.

Quester

Thursday on my order too!! :party:

Barleywine

Looks like it's shipping. No e-mail notification but my credit card was just charged.

DaughterOfDanu

Mine says it's due for arrival October 3-4th, I'll have to live vicariously through you all until I have my copy in my hands :p Can't wait, I've been working lately with more oracles and nontraditional tarot's for the past month so I'm looking forward to a deck that is reflective of traditional tarot.