Dust II Onyx

Annabelle

I was one of those who waited until nearly the last minute to back the deck; I saw that it was only about $40 or so from its funding goal, and so I backed it.

Anymore, I'm nervous about backing any project (on Kickstarter or Indiegogo) that isn't already showing signs of success; I've lost too much money in the past on "bad bets."

All of that aside, the pictures I've seen so far of the Dust II Onyx tarot are simply fantastic. I'm excited by this deck.

KhonsuMes

Maybe people waited to the last minute just to see how the project develops. I backed it at the beginning. Then I un-backed:) it. Then I waited to see more cards. I wanted to see more minor arcana cards. She just showed one more minor arcana cards but her answer on facebook to my request was very kind. She being such a nice person made me to take a leap of face and backed the project in the last minute.
She said on kickstarter that she is going to finish all the cards by the beginning of November; I seriously doubt it. I don't think she has half of the cards done. But I prefer to wait; it's better if she take her time with the project than rush it just to finish it on time.

Wow, it got close to the stretch goal amount too.. There were a lot of late joiners.

I agree on her taking the time to do this right. It would be far better to wait a bit than to get a deck with some of the cards rushed. But some artists do work best in rapid bursts, which could be a consideration on her part.