One Card Oracle Reading Exchange & Feedback #2

Bonny

Hi B,

Would you like to exchange again?

If you'd like to - my questionwould be that one before - next six months one re c

BeyondtheVeil

Hi B,

Would you like to exchange again?

If you'd like to - my questionwould be that one before - next six months one re c

Sure love! :heart:

I will exchange with you anytime that I can :thumbsup:

I'm sorry... I must have not seen your question. :( Are you wanting to know where you and C will be in 6 months? Or another question?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

Sure love! :heart:

I will exchange with you anytime that I can :thumbsup:

I'm sorry... I must have not seen your question. :( Are you wanting to know where you and C will be in 6 months? Or another question?

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Sounds great - just as you have worded it... x

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Bonny

Sounds great - just as you have worded it... x

Where will Bonny & C been in their relationship in 6 months?

Your card/reading...

SACRIFICE

Didn't we get this card already? It is persistent isn't it? lol

This card speaks of powerful achievements that are usually born out of great sacrifice. This card represents self sacrifice and a time when you should look around your life to see what needs to be released.

This is also the card of 'you don't have control of the outcome".

In 6 months, I think you will be exactly where you are right now. You are self sacrificing yourself and it won't really change the outcome of what is going to happen with the relationship with C. {{HUGS}}

I'm not sure if that is saying that you are basically wasting your time or that no matter the sacrifice.. it is out of your control. At any rate, I don't see this situation changing in 6 months.

Hope this helps!
BeyondtheVeil

My question...

Where will S and I be in our relationship in 6 months?

Bonny

Where will Bonny & C been in their relationship in 6 months?

Your card/reading...

SACRIFICE

Didn't we get this card already? It is persistent isn't it? lol

This card speaks of powerful achievements that are usually born out of great sacrifice. This card represents self sacrifice and a time when you should look around your life to see what needs to be released.

This is also the card of 'you don't have control of the outcome".

In 6 months, I think you will be exactly where you are right now. You are self sacrificing yourself and it won't really change the outcome of what is going to happen with the relationship with C. {{HUGS}}

I'm not sure if that is saying that you are basically wasting your time or that no matter the sacrifice.. it is out of your control. At any rate, I don't see this situation changing in 6 months.

Hope this helps!
BeyondtheVeil

My question...

Where will S and I be in our relationship in 6 months?

Healing Family Issues

This card is all about forgiveness BeyondtheVeil!

It is saying that in six months you and S will be in a place of acknowledging past pains and releasing whatever resentments have been holding you back. In six months you are going to be realising the way that you both remind each other however subliminally of genetic inheritance regarding soul learnings, scarring and callings for freedom. So the way of your rship then will be where you listen to each other. It is wtere you question the example you have been given before and where this has led you. Do you want that legacy? Do you want to find a new trail towards your freedom in relationship?

Could this make sense?

--

FB:

Honestly, I'm disappointed by this reading. It's my fault. I should have been more present to the question... I was busy when I read your question on it...
The same card does suggest no movement but it would be better if there were some clarifying cards on some angle of the question ...I should have asked.

I guess my question originally was 'What is going to happen in the next six months?' Maybe , fact that I just went with your wording, I ended up with a reading that didn't really tell me much. Do you know what I mean?
It's not that it's lacklustre in the contents (meaning) - it's the perspective is ratter fatalistic... even if it were 'happy times' it wouldn't really be telling me much because I really am interested in the journey not the destination Sweets.

Is this making sense?

Could we exchange again?

I'm going to change enquiries!!! Xx

Q. What does c (often?) feel angry towards me about?

P.s , i réalisé i do not have control of this outcome (Universe , do you hear me!? Lol! How many times I need to say this so that it doesn't keep giving me this message I wonder?)

Ha!

pdmishh

Hey Bonny!

If this is still open, may I have a message of guidance from the cards? What's something I should know?

BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

FB:

Honestly, I'm disappointed by this reading. It's my fault. I should have been more present to the question... I was busy when I read your question on it...
The same card does suggest no movement but it would be better if there were some clarifying cards on some angle of the question ...I should have asked.

I guess my question originally was 'What is going to happen in the next six months?' Maybe , fact that I just went with your wording, I ended up with a reading that didn't really tell me much. Do you know what I mean?
It's not that it's lacklustre in the contents (meaning) - it's the perspective is ratter fatalistic... even if it were 'happy times' it wouldn't really be telling me much because I really am interested in the journey not the destination Sweets.

Is this making sense?

I asked the question that you wanted me to and got the answer. No movement with your relationship with C in 6 months. Meaning that it would stay exactly where it is now. I'm not sure how you think that it didn't tell you much. What else can it tell you about nothing changes? What else is there to say?

As far as it being fatalistic {your words}, it is what it is. I'm sorry if you didn't like that answer, but that is what I got. My readings are blunt and I usually don't sugar coat them. That is the type of reader I am and that is how I receive my readings. I used to have some people not like my readings as they weren't what they wanted to hear. I've had ALL of them come back and tell me that I was correct. That I was the only reader who told them the truth. If you aren't in for that...I'm not your reader. :heart:

The card that I got for you on multiple occasions is like a Major Arcana card. I'm assuming that is why you are constantly receiving the same message. {You are ignoring the message}.
You continually ask almost the exact same questions just in different ways. I don't mind doing them, but if you are always asking the same questions and not letting any time pass...how are you expecting different/new answers?

Why not forgo me and just ask C straight up about your future together? If you can't have an open and honest conversation then maybe that is a red flag? Just some food for thought.

Maybe a different reader will give you a different reading or the answer that you want?

Could we exchange again?

I'm going to change enquiries!!! Xx

Q. What does c (often?) feel angry towards me about?

P.s , i réalisé i do not have control of this outcome (Universe , do you hear me!? Lol! How many times I need to say this so that it doesn't keep giving me this message I wonder?)

Ha!

I don't think you need to say it. You need to believe it. :heart: You say "I realize that I do not have control of this outcome, but do you really? I don't think so. I'm not judging, but you need to step back and really absorb the readings/information that you have already received. More importantly... talk to C. Look at what is happening in real life and not just some readings.
No matter how many readings that you get, that you do, or how many questions that you ask... it is clearly saying that it is truly out of your hands. If you know that then why continue asking the same questions as they aren't known yet? Plus there is nothing you can do to make it turn out like you want. How can they be with everything up in the air? Ultimately, it will be C's decision and his alone. It is up to you if you want to wait around for that answer. It may not be the one that you want. That isn't my fault and lashing out at me for a reading that you probably already knew the answer to isn't helpful to you or me. :heart:

I don't mind exchanging with you, but I feel like I have done all that I can for you at present. At some point in the future, when time has passed and/or something major has actually happened, that would be the time for a new reading on the subject. :heart:

Peace...I wish you the best! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

pdmishh

Hey Bonny!

If this is still open, may I have a message of guidance from the cards? What's something I should know?

Hi pdmishh...

This is my thread not Bonny's. :heart:

Would you still like a reading?

BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

I asked the question that you wanted me to and got the answer. No movement with your relationship with C in 6 months. Meaning that it would stay exactly where it is now. I'm not sure how you think that it didn't tell you much. What else can it tell you about nothing changes? What else is there to say?

As far as it being fatalistic {your words}, it is what it is. I'm sorry if you didn't like that answer, but that is what I got. My readings are blunt and I usually don't sugar coat them. That is the type of reader I am and that is how I receive my readings. I used to have some people not like my readings as they weren't what they wanted to hear. I've had ALL of them come back and tell me that I was correct. That I was the only reader who told them the truth. If you aren't in for that...I'm not your reader. :heart:

The card that I got for you on multiple occasions is like a Major Arcana card. I'm assuming that is why you are constantly receiving the same message. {You are ignoring the message}.
You continually ask almost the exact same questions just in different ways. I don't mind doing them, but if you are always asking the same questions and not letting any time pass...how are you expecting different/new answers?

Why not forgo me and just ask C straight up about your future together? If you can't have an open and honest conversation then maybe that is a red flag? Just some food for thought.

Maybe a different reader will give you a different reading or the answer that you want?

I don't think you need to say it. You need to believe it. :heart: You say "I realize that I do not have control of this outcome, but do you really? I don't think so. I'm not judging, but you need to step back and really absorb the readings/information that you have already received. More importantly... talk to C. Look at what is happening in real life and not just some readings.
No matter how many readings that you get, that you do, or how many questions that you ask... it is clearly saying that it is truly out of your hands. If you know that then why continue asking the same questions as they aren't known yet? Plus there is nothing you can do to make it turn out like you want. How can they be with everything up in the air? Ultimately, it will be C's decision and his alone. It is up to you if you want to wait around for that answer. It may not be the one that you want. That isn't my fault and lashing out at me for a reading that you probably already knew the answer to isn't helpful to you or me. :heart:

I don't mind exchanging with you, but I feel like I have done all that I can for you at present. At some point in the future, when time has passed and/or something major has actually happened, that would be the time for a new reading on the subject. :heart:

Peace...I wish you the best! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Hi BeyondtheVeil,

I think you are exactly right.

Yes, probably best to drop it for awhile.

Let things goooooooo:) lol!

All the best to you,

Bless,

Bonny x