Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt) Study Group

DragonFae

Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt) Study Group Please Join!

Starting a study group for the new Lisa Hunt Fairy Tale Tarot...I've started two threads already for the group...

One is a card thread focusing on the O (Innocence) Card...I'm anxious to hear others insights about this. Its one of my favorite cards in the deck.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122831

and the other is a thread to look at, reflect on and explore the "lessons" contained in the tales themselves.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122867

I hope you'll join me...this should be a fun adventure. If you do not have the deck yet but are planning to get it in the future....you might still enjoy following along and participating. You can look at the cards on line and many of the fairy tales are classics.

DragonFae

Anyone interested in this study group...we are going to be starting with the 0 Card...there's a starting thread up....but we are also going to be working with the fairy tales themselves so I think this could be an great adventure...anyone ready to start??

DragonFae

BUMP...lol...I know you are all too busy devouring the deck to post....

Genna

I´d like to participate, please. I do not have the deck yet, but plan to order it. I can look at the cards at Lisa Hunt´s site for them.

DragonFae

Great...jump right in and I'll post the story that goes with each card...you can most likely find the story online somewhere too..

Emylicious

I'd like to join, but my deck doesn't arrive until sometime next week!

Emily x

Surja76

I want to join to Lisa Hunt's world

DaisyDragonfly

:) I'll join in, as I can.

So many decks, so little time!

DragonFae

Welcome everyone...this is going to be a RELAXED deck study...so as for now we have up:

The FAVEs thread
The Fairy Tale Lessons thread (just adding to it a little at a time)
The 0 Innocence thread

I'm going to leave those up another week before starting another one...like I said this is going to be slow and relaxed....we are in FAIRY TALE LAND....it should be fun not stressful....