Lenormand Obsession

Bob Hollister

Looks like I'm a bachelor until at least Sunday. Robyn is going to do some of the babysitting jobs that her mom had scheduled for herself.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Bob, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder! But now you have to cook for yourself...LOL :laugh:

I hope she can get back home to you soon! :)

Bob, please tell Robyn that I said hello and that my friend just squealed when she opened her
B day present that Robyn made!!! (the Tarot Stones and especially the little hand carved brown bear)
...she loved everything! Please tell Robyn I said thank you! :heart:

:heart: Lyn

Chronata

I'm here with Mom...she's pretty helpless with the huge cast...but she wanted all of you to know that she really appreciates all the prayers and healing wishes! She says you are all her angels!
I'm here for another two days, then I should be heading home to make crowstones, and get those decks in the mail asap. I think the boxes should be there when I get back!

So sorry about this unforseen delay!

Alta

(((((Chronata and her Mom)))))

MoonGypsy

I'm here with Mom...she's pretty helpless with the huge cast...but she wanted all of you to know that she really appreciates all the prayers and healing wishes! She says you are all her angels!
I'm here for another two days, then I should be heading home to make crowstones, and get those decks in the mail asap. I think the boxes should be there when I get back!

So sorry about this unforseen delay!

Robyn, sweetheart! :love: Thanks so much for taking the time to update us with everything. You are so sweet and considerate--and a wonderful daughter. Give your Mom a great big healing <heartfelt> hug for me! And you remember to take good care of YOU, too, dear Gypsy sister! :* :love: :*

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

Topaz71

Life happens! Here's another {{{hug}}} and a Happy Mother's Day wish from me :)

Skydancer

I just pre-ordered my deck. Finally - I'm on time for something!!!

I can hardly wait for it to arrive!! :)

Hugs to you and your Mom. {{{H}}} Get well soon ~

kalliope

Hi Chronata,

Your deck looks great! Do you have the measurements of the card size? Are they small like most Lenormand decks? *crosses fingers*

Thanks!

MoonGypsy

Hi Kalliope!

Speaking on behalf of Chronata, [i hope she forgives me for speaking for her, but she has been very busy with her Mother, who broke her ankle recently]the decks are to be Poker sized. :love: So, on the small side, yes! :D

Bob Hollister

I finally have my wonderful Chronata-spouse back home where she belongs! She's working her fingers off to take care of orders, work on a show we have coming up this weekend, and try and get the second printing organized. We're doing alright, but we are still about 5 or 6 pre-orders short of making sure we have the money to do the print run! The faster y'all pre-order, the faster we'll be able to get the print job run. :)