Jewelry Box Lenoracle (expanded Lenormand)

seven stars

I started working on this a bit ago & I think I'm about done, but, not sure about a few things so, if anyone wants to shout out some input - IDEAS WELCOME as always.

I wanted to make a lenormand deck out of vintage jewelry. I made it two ways: one, where all the pieces are on a piece of blue velvet, and the second is with all the jewelry on different sorts of jewelry box type backgrounds. The second version gives more variety, but the first version is more devoted to the specific image on the card with less distractions.

I ALSO did these with the numbers/inserts, but after I did them I wasn't really sure how I felt about them. My favorite is without ANY inserts or numbers. If you think these are too wonky, let me know, MAYBE I will go through both the decks again & come up with something different. Kinda tired of editing at the moment.

I also made these decks with two men and two women, as well as 3 "extra cards" - a bee, a butterfly, and a cello. Could add a few more but again, at the moment....kinda tired of editing.

I ALSO made mats for these. I wanted it to be the same as the blue velvet so that when you lay the cards down, mostly what you see is JUST the jewelry laying on the big mass of fabric. I'll probably make a specific bag, too....but this is as much as I have right now.

The backs....I should probably narrow this down.

Thoughts? I want to roll this one out here pretty soon, like, within this next week. I'll have a "special" when I roll it out.

Attachments

• Mat and cards.jpg
    Mat and cards.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Blue Velvet Jewelry Box.jpg
    Blue Velvet Jewelry Box.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Jewelry Box Lenormand Boxed Edition.jpg
    Jewelry Box Lenormand Boxed Edition.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 241
  • Extra Cards graphic.jpg
    Extra Cards graphic.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Card Backs.jpg
    Card Backs.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 231

greatdane

What a unique idea and deck. I, personally, like backgrounds all the same, and the blue does make the images pop.

seven stars

What a unique idea and deck. I, personally, like backgrounds all the same, and the blue does make the images pop.

Wish I could mail it with an actual jewelry box, that would be fun.

seven stars

OR....

I could skip this deck and just make a 50 Shades of Grey Expanded Lenormand what do you think? Sex sells?

BTW...a clue, that first pic is a Clover clamp.

Attachments

• 50 shades of grey expanded lenormand.jpg
    50 shades of grey expanded lenormand.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 229

reall

I started working on this a bit ago & I think I'm about done, but, not sure about a few things so, if anyone wants to shout out some input - IDEAS WELCOME as always.

I wanted to make a lenormand deck out of vintage jewelry. I made it two ways: one, where all the pieces are on a piece of blue velvet, and the second is with all the jewelry on different sorts of jewelry box type backgrounds. The second version gives more variety, but the first version is more devoted to the specific image on the card with less distractions.

I ALSO did these with the numbers/inserts, but after I did them I wasn't really sure how I felt about them. My favorite is without ANY inserts or numbers. If you think these are too wonky, let me know, MAYBE I will go through both the decks again & come up with something different. Kinda tired of editing at the moment.

I also made these decks with two men and two women, as well as 3 "extra cards" - a bee, a butterfly, and a cello. Could add a few more but again, at the moment....kinda tired of editing.

I ALSO made mats for these. I wanted it to be the same as the blue velvet so that when you lay the cards down, mostly what you see is JUST the jewelry laying on the big mass of fabric. I'll probably make a specific bag, too....but this is as much as I have right now.

The backs....I should probably narrow this down.

Thoughts? I want to roll this one out here pretty soon, like, within this next week. I'll have a "special" when I roll it out.
omg like this!^^:)))

p.s that *other idea might as well be a hit you know?x,X lolz ;)))

Village Witch

While I very much like the blue velvet background, my preference is the deck with all different backgrounds. Both are stunning. I agree with you that numbers or inserts would distract from the beauty and uniqueness of these stunning decks.

I love that some of the cards look like the jewelry is in gift boxes.

This is definitely a deck I will purchase. I'm squealing with excitement!!!

Village Witch

Wish I could mail it with an actual jewelry box, that would be fun.

I'm willing to bet that if you could find a way to offer a deck sized jewelry box case that it would definitely sell.

seven stars

I'm willing to bet that if you could find a way to offer a deck sized jewelry box case that it would definitely sell.

Reall - thanks awesome - thanks for the feedback. Ya after I got to doing the "tags", honestly I just wasn't nuts about it.

VW - You know what I was thinking? They do come in a free clear plastic case. I was thinking it would be fun to show people ways they could DECORATE that clear case. I HAVE seen people put a piece of tape on the inside edge of the side of the case & make it like a hinge - if you did that, and put paper cut-outs on the inside of the box facing outward, and glued on little sequins & such to the outside it would make a really adorable jewelry box. I think I'm going to try that & post some pix just to give people the idea. There are some kick-ass creative people in AT, I know people in here would come up with some really stunning boxes.

pickled pixie

I really love the one with the different backgrounds!! : D

rachelcat

I'm always on the other side, but I like the all blue background. And no tags.

I really love the bear on his ice floe.

I will definitely be buying! It's perfect!