Votes: 11 45.8%
  • ALYZEN'S LENORMAND

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • other (say in post)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

rachelcat

(Hi, Padma!) And AmethystEyes! :angel:

I voted for the Magisches because I agree with those who say you need a simple, colorful deck for reading. And it's cute!

It looks like a trend to me! I hope we help.

AmethystEyes

Thank you everyone!
Magisches was the deck I have been leaning the most towards since I first saw it. So you guys really did give me that last push to help me decide. I will get Magisches! :D

MandMaud

I'm going to rain on your parade. :D

I find that when I'm really stuck between options, as you have been with this, it usually means it's not the time for buying any. Either something is waiting to happen that will make it really obvious - that sense of rightness, being sure, that (for me) is the biggest part of bonding - or else 'the' right one is still out there and I haven't met it yet, not among the ones I'm considering.

Just saying. :) This is why I voted Other. But there's a pretty clear majority and I'm not in it! :)

AmethystEyes

I almost bought it before, but its mostly about money and wanting to be sure and I am quite indecisiveness and over think things. It's how I am with most things I buy. Its always been the one I kept looking at.

MandMaud

Oops, I hadn't seen your post #12 when I posted #13! So it wasn't the direct reply that it looked like! :D

Glad you have reached a decision you're comfortable with - that is the whole point, after all.

AmethystEyes

Magisches is here! Can't wait to use it :D

chorphee

I voted for others. I'm learning with the Piatnik version of Lenormand and it is so beautiful... I don't know why but with Lenormand I wouldn't pick a contempory version of it. I like the old fashion of it... (or mayby if the version is very minimalist like in black and white and have a style I like).

I especially wouldn't chose the enchanted Lenormand, I couldn't read it. Too much details around the important part of the card, then all of them have the same silouhtette... Think about the 'grand tableau', and if you can pick a small version of a deck if possible (or trim it).