New to this group...

fractalgranny

it'll be great to have you join this study circle!

skye-angelite

21 Ways

Hi all, just joined this study group and have to play 'catch-up'. What a journey - this is going to be exciting.

Hemera

Hi there. It is rather quiet in these halls these days..But I´m here :) I´m working on number six atm.

fractalgranny

welcome! for a while it was just me working a way, great to see some more people!

skye-angelite

21 ways newbie

Hi Hemera & Fractalgranny. Nice to have others to share this journey. It will be slow going for me as I will only be able to do the study when I have some time to spare.
Peace, compassion, light & love.

sladie

New Here as Well!

I'm brand new too, but I've been a lurker on Aeclectic Tarot for at least a year now. Right now I'm in a very difficult turning point in my life. I just left my partner of 8 years, and had to go to my brothers family for help.

I'm 25, with the feeling of no self-worth, hope and sorry for existing to everyone near me. My sister-in-law and brother have been extremely supportive, and understand that I'm not an easy fix. Because I grew up with no life skills (even my brother went through this), I'm having to put order in my life.

I figured Tarot would be the best way to get back into my spirituality, and keep me on track.

When I found this study group, I finally had something to do with my Steampunk deck. I got the book, and looking forward to working hard at it. My goal is to complete all 78 cards using the book as guidance.

Hemera

Hi sladie:) Nice to have you join us. Jump right in (oh, I can see you have already done that :thumbsup:) It is sometimes a bit quiet in here. People come and go. But don´t let that disturb you. Just keep those posts coming.

sladie

Thanks

I'm slowly getting my life turned around, and decided that if I'm going to do Tarot, I should really get to know my new deck. A friend gave me a PDF of the book, and I've been reading it slowly, as well as the threads here. It's really interesting and I'm looking forward to what I might learn.

Thank you.

AmberFox

New to this group as well.

Merry Meet every one!

Ok so I've joined the ODW circle/group/ thread if you will this week and I have vowed I will only use Tarot of Vampyres and oracle deck till atleast Beltane this year.
Doing the daily draws and doing a big spread reading a week are part of my rules but want to really start to know this deck so...

I'm joining this thread as well. I am only using Tarot of Vampyres ( by Ian Daniels) as I want this to be part of my ODW challenge/adventure.

I am back showing love to the tarot after life taking over a bit and I am jumping in the deep end and going for it wherever and whenever I can.

Join us! BB Amber

Tarot Orat

Ok so I've joined the ODW circle/group/ thread if you will this week and I have vowed I will only use Tarot of Vampyres and oracle deck till atleast Beltane this year.
Doing the daily draws and doing a big spread reading a week are part of my rules but want to really start to know this deck so...

I'm joining this thread as well. I am only using Tarot of Vampyres ( by Ian Daniels) as I want this to be part of my ODW challenge/adventure.

I am back showing love to the tarot after life taking over a bit and I am jumping in the deep end and going for it wherever and whenever I can.

Join us! BB Amber

Joining :D Actually, you posting in Step One is what made me notice the threads here, and as a new ODW'er I completely agree with your idea about how this will benefit us in understanding our chosen decks.

I'm using the Dark Carnival Tarot and I'm not entirely happy that my card is the scary-looking Hierophant/Ringmaster, but I'm looking forward to getting to know him better and coming out on the other side with understanding and appreciation.

Tarot has always been important to me but I have gotten a little out of touch with the deeper resonance of it...the journey of self-discovery and oneness with the world around me. The Ringmaster may be intimidating, but he's also the one who invites us into the Greatest Show on Earth...and isn't that what self-discovery, plumbing the depths of my own mind and spirit, is all about?