Two of Cups as summery/outcome of a job reading?

kglyphics

I recently posted a job reading in "your readings" and got the Two of Cups as a cover card/outcome. Could it literally mean toasting to getting the job? That's the only thing that comes to mind and my deck has been quite literal sometimes; I use the Medieval Scapini deck.

Kgirl

Not sure which deck you are using but its hard for me not to see this as some kind of offer? Or that it signifies that the company is drawn to you or you are exactly what they're looking for?

kglyphics

Not sure which deck you are using but its hard for me not to see this as some kind of offer? Or that it signifies that the company is drawn to you or you are exactly what they're looking for?

I'm using the Medieval Scapini deck.

I thought about an offer too.

kglyphics

anyone else have any ideas?

Richard

I think that the Two of Cups is about any sort of love, particlarly romantic, between two individuals. The so-called Lovers card, especially in the Rider-Waite, is about the masculine and feminine archetypes and the desirability of their mystical union within the individual's psyche, if that makes any sense (and it probably doesn't :)).

kglyphics

I think that the Two of Cups is about any sort of love, particlarly romantic, between two individuals. The so-called Lovers card, especially in the Rider-Waite, is about the masculine and feminine archetypes and the desirability of their mystical union within the individual's psyche, if that makes any sense (and it probably doesn't :)).

Yes I know. But in regards to a job reading as a summery/cover card?

Richard

Yes I know. But in regards to a job reading as a summery/cover card?
It's that sort of thing that keeps me from being a "reader." :) The Two of Cups represents wisdom, as it relates to feelings. I think that it indicates the best possible outcome, whatever is most suitable for you.

JadoreHauteCouture

to me, it seems that person will find a job that will not only support him financially but will also satisfy him in an emotional way.. He will literally love to do his work...

How bout that?

danieljuk

could it represent a business partnership or business partner? or work colleague / relationship with boss. a good new work relationship perhaps

kglyphics

could it represent a business partnership or business partner? or work colleague / relationship with boss. a good new work relationship perhaps

I thought this too. Between an offer and a good work relationship was how I interpreted the two of cups. I also took it literally as being toasted to getting the job (my family often does this in regards to achievements).