confused ????

roseinthewinter12

I did a larger spread I am confused by two positions. Each position has 3 cards. I am having a hard time reading them together.

the first position is what they want to do with the relationship. the cards are

the three of pentacles reversed. to me this is like saying stop. Upright this card represents team work and a solid foundation. In other words the building and moving forward has stopped.

7 of swords to me this represents deceit. As in not being honest with each other

the last card is the four of wands. To me this represents marriage celebration and happiness. I don't get how it ties in with the other two cards and how I would read this as what the querent wants to do with the relationship.

the next position is important advice for the querent

10 of wands to me this speaks of being burdened and feeling weighed down.

the next card is the chariot. To me this speaks of movement but beyond that I am stumped.

8 of pents. to me this speaks of a routine.

So I tried to look at the position and other things for clues but you have water sorrunded by fire and then earth. So that didn't help so any input would be appreciated.

Grizabella

Is this your whole spread or just a part of it?

roseinthewinter12

This is a partial it was a 15 card spread

wisemoonbird

Challenge

Three of Pentacles(Rx) The movement in the relationship has been disruptive.
(Seven of Swords) In the relationship there may be deceitfulness.
(Four of Wards) To much outside energy is allowed to influence this relationship, so the couple's trust is replace with distrusting each other.

(Ten of Wands)Carrying a heavy burden, there is dishonesty in the relationship.
(The Chariot) Perhaps, a movement of doubt when it comes to the relationship.
(Eight of Pentacles) Might suggest, it's time to work to bring closure to this deceitfulness.

kell

Also, 8 Pents reminds me of working at something by oneself...maybe 'working' and practicing life without a partner for awhile, while working on some inner stuff.

roseinthewinter12

thank you all for the response. Wisemoon, Currently there is quite a bit of deceit going on in the relationship. I actually saw the querents partner out with another man last week. I have decided to keep that to myself as it is none of my business. In speaking to the querent who is a friend he has said he tries not to dwell on what she could be doing. But I do feel he is beginning to feel doubt about the future of the relationship. But he has also really wanted this relationship to work. I feel there is a fear of being alone for him.

Kell I also like your take on the eight of pents. He does have many things he needs to work on as an individual. If the relationship ends I do hope he takes the time to do that.