new memebr and beginer

sheetal

new memebr and beginer

Hello everyone my name is sheetal..

I have recently started tarot but have been reading post in this forum for long time..so finally thought to join u guys..

I did a reading today to know if a guy has feelings for a friend of mine ..and i got chariot and judgment followed by ace of cups.i did with universal waite tarot by hajo banzhaf..

Can u guys please help me as this 2 cards are hard to pretend specially being beginer i am just lost..pls help

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Interpretations Needed

Greetings Sheetal, and welcome to Aeclectiic Tarot. We're very happy to have you, and congratulations on your first reading post.

This is to let you know that the rules for both Using Tarot Cards and Your Readings require that you offer your thoughts on what these two, puzzling cards mean before anyone else can. We know that sounds like a contradiction. If you knew what these two cards meant, you wouldn't be asking for help. But we require you to at least take a guess. Could you please do that?

Posters, please hold off till Sheetal offers some thoughts on these two cards before responding.

Also, were these three cards the only ones you pulled in answer to your question? We need to know this so that your post can be in the right forum. All complete readings, be they a one card draw or a ten card spread, go to Your Readings. In Using Tarot Cards, you can post and ask about half the cards from a spread. So, if this was a six card spread, then asking about three cards from it is fine for this forum. If it's a complete three-card spread, then we need to move it to Your Readings.

OR, you can edit your original post and ask about only two out of the three, which we count as "Half" the cards from a three card spread. Can you tell us if this is a complete spread and, if it is, do you want thoughts on all three cards?

For more information on the guidelines for both forums, see here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174
Your Readings: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=211635

Thank you for your patience.
Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards