Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 293 : March 11 - March 17

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. Madame Squee - Llewellyn Tarot & Emerald Forest Lenormand
2. VGimlet - After Tarot
3. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi & Roots of Asia
4. RiverRunsDeep - Dark Goddess Tarot
5. Amberjune - Art of Life Tarot & The Way of the Horse
6. Scarlet Woodland - Shadowscapes Tarot & Nature's Whispers Oracle
7. CharlotteK - Wild Unknown
8. Carojulie - Cheimonette Tarot
9. BodhiSeed - Tyldwick Tarot & Antiquarian Lenormand
10. lantana - Idiosyncradeck Tarot & Amethyst Oracle
11. AJ - Da Vinci Enigma Tarot
12. Dogs&Coffee - Lumina or Animal Totem Tarot
13.DaughterofDanu - Starchild Tarot

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Llewellyn Tarot and Emerald Forest Lenormand.

Thank you very much, VG. :love:

VGimlet

Taking a pause from my time with the Tarot of the Secret Forest - this week I'll be using the After Tarot as my DOTW.

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi & Roots of Asia (my 2 favorite decks should brighten a busy week! :))

Thanks, VG.

RiverRunsDeep

Dark Goddess Tarot again. Sigh...maybe I will actually get to work with it this week. My work schedule has been nuts!

Amberjune

I will work with the Art of Life Tarot and one of my favorites: The Way of the Horse.

thank you, VG!

Wishing everyone a great weekend. Spring is in the air, where I live and the sun is out, yippie!

Scarlet Woodland

Shadowscapes Tarot and Nature's Whispers Oracle for me please. Had totally different plans but such is life :D

CharlotteK

Good morning :) I'd like to stay with the Wild Unknown this week VG please. I'll be using other decks for reading circles and I still have so much to learn about the WU it deserves another week.

Carojulie

Hello friends !
I will stay with the Cheimonette tarot this week, because I have not had enough time with it last week.
Have a great weekend !

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Tyldwick Tarot paired with the Antiquarian Lenormand. Thanks VG! :heart: