Why do I keep drawing 5/S Rx, Hierophant Rx, and Q/P?

intuitivetarot

Not necessarily together. I started drawing Q/P somewhat often since just before my birthday, April 5th. I used to think that this queen represents my maternal Grandmother, but now I want to EMBRACE the energy she possesses and gives out, and I want to be as secure and grounded and financially stable as she is. Do shifts like this happen?

I've been drawing 5/S Rx (extremely painful physical attack?) on again, off again every week, and Hierophant Rx (false priesthoods) multiple times every day I pulled cards, for the past 2 months.

rwcarter

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking they're one Court card and only one Court card. Every person can be different court cards in different situations. A woman might be a Queen in her household, a Page in her mother's household, and a Knight and/or King at work. Since you saw your grandmother as the QP and you wish to embrace that energy now, the repeated appearance of the card could be seen as validation that you're making progress along that path.

As for the 5S Rx, are there any situations in your life where you might be coming on too strong or trying to get someone else to see your point of view or have your idea/project/need/whatever supersede someone else's? If so, the 5S Rx could be trying to bring your attention to that.

As for the Hierophant Rx, is there some situation in your life that you're trying to approach through tried and tested methods with little success? The Hierophant Rx may be suggesting that you need to take a more unorthodox/nonstandard approach to the situation.

You haven't given any indication that you think these three repeating cards are tied together in any way, so I won't try to tie them together.

Rodney

intuitivetarot

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking they're one Court card and only one Court card. Every person can be different court cards in different situations. A woman might be a Queen in her household, a Page in her mother's household, and a Knight and/or King at work. Since you saw your grandmother as the QP and you wish to embrace that energy now, the repeated appearance of the card could be seen as validation that you're making progress along that path.

As for the 5S Rx, are there any situations in your life where you might be coming on too strong or trying to get someone else to see your point of view or have your idea/project/need/whatever supersede someone else's? If so, the 5S Rx could be trying to bring your attention to that.

As for the Hierophant Rx, is there some situation in your life that you're trying to approach through tried and tested methods with little success? The Hierophant Rx may be suggesting that you need to take a more unorthodox/nonstandard approach to the situation.

You haven't given any indication that you think these three repeating cards are tied together in any way, so I won't try to tie them together.

Rodney

As always, thanks for your insights, Rodney. I see what you mean by the Q/P validating that I'm on the right path every time it comes up because it comes up only when I need assurance. Could another way of looking at it be a message of humility and faith, like sharing what she passed onto me and trusting that that would be enough to achieve my goals?

But unlike with Q/P, I haven't had a "me" vibe with 5/S Rx and Hierophant Rx. I feel there are a lot of barriers for me to break through, so I feel more dragged down than coming on too strongly. The 5/S Rx used to come up a lot before I wrote down who did what. Like I needed to set it in stone, so to speak, for myself and anyone reading it; expressing myself this way was somewhat cathartic.

I've been trying to start an NGO for a cause I care about, which is tied to the 3 cards, and I feel stressed out because time is everything in the nature of this cause. I think this is the situation that I'm "trying to approach through tried and tested methods" because 2-3 months after I first started laboring away, my potential website still needs a lot of work and I have yet to seek volunteers and board members. Needing to take a more unorthodox/nonstandard approach makes sense for Hierophant Rx. The only reason I thought otherwise is that I was using the Tarot Nova deck in my readings. Here, the Hierophant's famous two-finger hand pose flips and points at me in a creepy/threatening way: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/90/67/a4/9067a4668b08dc52b24bbc5b886c76e6.jpg (Upright Version). But after reflecting on your post, I feel that starting a social campaign now is the most efficient option for me. I mean, I still have to finish putting together my website, but is a social campaign unconventional enough for Hierophant Rx? Would it be more unconventional than starting an NGO right now?

rwcarter

But unlike with Q/P, I haven't had a "me" vibe with 5/S Rx and Hierophant Rx. I feel there are a lot of barriers for me to break through, so I feel more dragged down than coming on too strongly. The 5/S Rx used to come up a lot before I wrote down who did what. Like I needed to set it in stone, so to speak, for myself and anyone reading it; expressing myself this way was somewhat cathartic.
I can't quickly find an image of the 5S from your deck and can't get to mine right now. But another interpretation for the 5S Rx would be to reclaim your power. In the RWS image there are two people in the background walking away from the figure in the foreground who has all the swords. I believe it's the Robin Wood deck where the term "Bully" is applied to that card. Upright, the bully is in control. Reversed, it's possible that the two people overcome the bully. So don't let the situation control you, but instead you control it.

Rodney

intuitivetarot

I can't quickly find an image of the 5S from your deck and can't get to mine right now. But another interpretation for the 5S Rx would be to reclaim your power. In the RWS image there are two people in the background walking away from the figure in the foreground who has all the swords. I believe it's the Robin Wood deck where the term "Bully" is applied to that card. Upright, the bully is in control. Reversed, it's possible that the two people overcome the bully. So don't let the situation control you, but instead you control it.

Rodney

RWS’ and Robin Wood’s seem almost the same; both bullies smirk at dejected victims. So your comments got me wondering if the bullies’ legal claims and “documents” are real. As it turns out, the Constitution and Amendments support neither!! :O Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to shed light on the card! I guess the people can overcome the bully because the Constitution is still on the side of the (*rational*) citizen.
Yay! :) Now I just need a good lawyer though… :/

nisaba

Not necessarily together.

Answering the direct question in the subject-header: Because you haven't understood the message for you yet. When you understand it, and then act on it to make real change in your life, that message will not need to repeat itself any more.

That combination of cards could mean any number of things, depending on your circumstances. Why not sit down with just those cards, and muse on them? Allow thoughts to arise without being forced. :)