21 ways - Study Group - Discussion thread

RubyRuby

21 ways - Study Group

Is anyone interested in forming a study group around this book?

R

dadsnook2000

Yes -- Added INDEX

The various Apprentice and Adept level steps are INDEXED for your perusal. The link to the "21 Steps . . ." Study Group threads is:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74465

Our moderator has been doing this on our behalf. Thank you very much for doing this, Sullis. Dave

***** The following text is the original posting. The text above was added Feb. 9th, 2008 so that everyone would know of an Index to each of the steps.

Yes, this would be a good way to get me started on this book. Right now, I'm about five books behind -- about normal for me. I'm going thru another Mary Greer book now, Tarot Mirrors which was published almost 20 years ago, but which may be a most important tarot book for me. So, lets give this another couple of days to see who else signs up and then we can start. I'm sure we'll have other join in once it gets going. Dave

sweet_intuition

Count me in

I'm in.. this would be an excellent way for us to expand our knowledge and perhaps gain a whole new level of understanding for each of the 21 steps.

:)

Lewen

I am interested. I just need to get the book.

dadsnook2000

Time to start?

RubyRuby, it may be time to start our Study Group. Perhaps the moderators can confirm that placing this in the Tarot Study Group section is the proper place. Also, do you wish to lead the group? Dave

Grizabella

I'd like to join, provided a new time commitment doesn't get in the way. I love this book!

Cocobird55

I'd like to join in, too.

Sulis

dadsnook2000 said:
RubyRuby, it may be time to start our Study Group. Perhaps the moderators can confirm that placing this in the Tarot Study Group section is the proper place. Also, do you wish to lead the group? Dave

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that Tarot Study Groups is the right place for this group.

There is already a study of one of Mary Greers' books over there - the Court Card Study Group is based on her book 'Understanding the Tarot Court'.

Feel free to start a thread in Tarot Study Groups and once you've begun we'll start an index thread for you.

Sulis and Moonbow* - Tarot Study Groups moderators

dadsnook2000

Thanks

Thanks, Sullis. This looks like a nice group activity, especially since I would expect that several decks might be chosen by the participants. This would really broaden our overall grasp of the Tarot, wouldn't it.

I'll wait to hear from Rubyruby for few more hours. Otherwise we'll kick off our new study group later this evening. Dave

Grizabella

Me too, me too! I'll join in. I'll use my Osho Zen, I think.