21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step FOURTEEN

squeakmo9

coyoteblack said:
seems with 2 air and one earth maybe the air will not get into so much trouble.
That's the hope Coyote, lol!

Jewel

For Whipsilk

Like Coyoteblack I also see the prescence of the two Knights as significant, although the Knight in the Wands card is accompanying the King. Knights are indicative of action, but often times it can be rash action and if it is patience you are working on keep that in mind.

I like your thought about incorporating meditation with a tarot card. Meditation is certainly an avenue for building patience and one that you do alone. Perhpas you might want to meditate on the knights ... just a thought.

I also really liked how you broke down the options of how to work on the issue (on your own, with someone else, and/or with family). I actually think that the message may be that not only are there different ways, but that to a degree they evolve into each other. What I mean by that is that you started working on it alone, then you will need to work it with someone else, and then perhaps with your family. Some situations and people affect patience more than others ...

Also, skipping does not equal patience ... it equals rushing, something a knight would do ...

Jewel

For Squeakmo9

squeakmo9 said:
So the water is the only things that seems to lead back to the yang of pent/earth (7-rx). I think there is a deep learning process as far as the emotions are concerned. A recognition of emotions and a wanting to express at appropriate times. The 7 of pents(rx) seems to understand the problem, but has yet to see any hard evidence of improvement.
Straight out boundaries in the 2 and 5 are outlined. In the 2, not recognized, in the 5 of swords…forced to recognize true importance of outlining. The 7 of pents(rx) seems to be taking into account these mistakes and making memories.

This step was difficult for me to organize, hope it is somewhat understandable, lol!
Well a fine job you did in organizing it. It made perfect sense to me and flowed very nicely.

I love how you brought in the element of water (emotions) into your mental cards (swords). What I glean from this, and based on the rest of your narrative, is that although mentally you acknowledged things as they happened you rationalized them and let them go. Now, you are dealing with them on an emotional level which have lead you to the 7 of pentacles. The introspection and harvesting of the past experiences.

So based on your description of how this feels to you, in effect two cards that are compatible to eachother yet antagonistic of your third card (Air + Air + Earth) are moving from the mental towards to the emotional (water) which is compatible to your third card (earth). That would bring the harmony you feel between these two cards and the third that rationally you know does not exist but can see the shift. Elementally I found this VERY VERY interesting and significant.

Hope that feedback made sense ...

squeakmo9

Jewel said:
Well a fine job you did in organizing it. It made perfect sense to me and flowed very nicely.

I love how you brought in the element of water (emotions) into your mental cards (swords). What I glean from this, and based on the rest of your narrative, is that although mentally you acknowledged things as they happened you rationalized them and let them go. Now, you are dealing with them on an emotional level which have lead you to the 7 of pentacles. The introspection and harvesting of the past experiences.

So based on your description of how this feels to you, in effect two cards that are compatible to eachother yet antagonistic of your third card (Air + Air + Earth) are moving from the mental towards to the emotional (water) which is compatible to your third card (earth). That would bring the harmony you feel between these two cards and the third that rationally you know does not exist but can see the shift. Elementally I found this VERY VERY interesting and significant.

Hope that feedback made sense ...

Yes it does!
Perhaps the mix of water in an air card can give a very odd feeling to the emotions, because that's what I feel.
You're right, I've been rationalizing my feelings away.
Looking back, I have been doing this for far too long.
Sometimes when you stand too closely to a picture, it's hard to see the whole, your feedback helps me, thank you, Jewel:)

Jewel

squeakmo9 said:
Sometimes when you stand too closely to a picture, it's hard to see the whole, your feedback helps me, thank you, Jewel:)
I am noticing this too doing these Steps ... my journey has also shown me that I am so close to my issue that I was not looking at the whole picture. Thanks to some of these steps I am beginning to see things as they really are. Glad the feedback was useful to you.

dadsnook2000

A bad day for me

It has been some kind of a day for me, not much has gone right. Tonight I tried to do my Step 14 exercise and ran into a wall. So, I'll try again tomorrow. I've never drawn blanks before. Dave

coyoteblack

maybe you can do a 3 card reading and ask for help dave? or dowhat I do and write stream of conscience( thank goodness you spell much better then me)

oh an sorry for your bad day maybe your answers t this question somehow relae to your day?

if you want to share i am more then willing to listin

Jewel

dadsnook2000 said:
It has been some kind of a day for me, not much has gone right. Tonight I tried to do my Step 14 exercise and ran into a wall. So, I'll try again tomorrow. I've never drawn blanks before. Dave
Hi Dave, sorry to hear you were having a hard time of it. I like CoyoteBlack's idea of just letting go and doing a stream of cosciousness. You have put so much of yourself into organizing and maintaining this group that just letting a stream of creative consciousness take over might be exactly what the doctor ordered. Seriously. You have taken on a real responsibility for guiding us along. Let us help you now.

squeakmo9

Yeah Dave, why not draw your cards...let's see what we can make of them:)
Would like to help in any way!

whipsilk

Absolutely Dave...please don't hesitate to share with us. We've been through quite a bit together; whether you just stream your thoughts and frustrations, or whether you do a reading and get some feedback, we'll listen. And even if you choose not to, thanks for so consistently being there for us!