What are your thoughts on The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals??

Phoenix

Hey all! I am thinking of getting this book, but I just want to hear your opinions on it.

cyan

tarot reversals

we meet again, phoenix,
being the sort of person who likes to fill in the cracks, i wanted a good grounding in reversals, so i got Tarot Reversals and have been using it evey time one of my (londa) cards is reversed. i like it. of course, you should wait for more opinons, since i am new to tarot, i may not know what i am talking about.

Madonna

I have recently bought this book & it is excellent. If you have this book , you need to reference no others. I decided to keep it handy for readings as my reversal knowledge is limited & WOW ! It was very insightful. I highly reccomend. It was here at the forum that I 1st heard about it & set out to acquire it. May a copy find it's way to all readers.

jema

this is on the top of my "to buy" list
i don't work at all with reversals - but i am thinking perhaps i want to do so soon.
when i started out reading i used reversed cards - but then i just stopped.

i must admit that i never finished her tarot for yourself book though. i am sure i will someday. just not right now...

catlin

Although I work with reversals, I ordered this book at amazon (yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks :D )

I can't wait to get it.

aeonx

It's in my Basket, but I'll have to wait before I order it. Haven't got the money for it yet. However, I've ordered the Tarot Card Combinations by Dorothy Kelly. Can't wait to get it! :)

~aeonx~

catlin

Hi aeonx,

Pl let me know how you like the Kelly book. I had checked it out on amazon but couldn't make my mind up about it.

:TQW

aeonx

I will. :) Placed my order today, but the book is 'currently on order', so I have no idéa how long it will take.

~aeonx~

wavebreaker

I received my copy of the book last Friday, but I haven't had time to look at it properly yet.
I ordered it because I don't use reversals at the moment simply because I don't know enough about them, and I hope this book will teach me more about them.

I'll let you know what I think about the book as soon as I've found the time to look at it!

Umbrae

Highly recommended. See thread, “Umbrae rants…” where Umbrae recommends the book. If he could recommend only one book, it would be this one…

Wait…I AM Umbrae…too much King of Cups on the table…