Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Whoohoo !

TPBM can't wait until next payday.

Five of coins
Unfortunately, yeah! TPBM....Two of Pentacles....Is lying low & dreaming of better days to come...
Top   #201
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Unfortunately, yeah! TPBM....Two of Pentacles....Is lying low & dreaming of better days to come...
I am with my legs up, resting and relaxing after a looong week of work.... feels good!

TPBM
3 of wands : it is time to sit back and start visualizing what you want to come next to your life. take inventory and set new goals for yourself.
Top   #202
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
I am with my legs up, resting and relaxing after a looong week of work.... feels good!

TPBM
3 of wands : it is time to sit back and start visualizing what you want to come next to your life. take inventory and set new goals for yourself.
Sounds like a plan !

TPBM may be inadvertently ticking off their boss. The base was Knight of Wands upsidedown, so perhaps it's alluding to not reciprocating feelings...?

The Emperor
Top   #203
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Sounds like a plan !

TPBM may be inadvertently ticking off their boss. The base was Knight of Wands upsidedown, so perhaps it's alluding to not reciprocating feelings...?

The Emperor
I work for myself and my own boss.. hmmmm.. I wonder if i am ticking myself off!!

TPBM

temperance - making a conscious effort to achieve balance and harmony with themselves and people around them...
Top   #204
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
I work for myself and my own boss.. hmmmm.. I wonder if i am ticking myself off!!

TPBM

temperance - making a conscious effort to achieve balance and harmony with themselves and people around them...
Yes but its proving taxing! TPBM....3 of Pentacles...Is showing grace under pressure & this will be noted!
Top   #205
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Yes but its proving taxing! TPBM....3 of Pentacles...Is showing grace under pressure & this will be noted!

TPBM shouldn't worry about imperfection. There is something beautiful about tiny cracks in a vase.

Three of coins
Top   #206
Citizen

samantha 

Lol ! I have eagle eyes for such things !

Quote:
TPBM shouldn't worry about imperfection. There is something beautiful about tiny cracks in a vase.

Three of coins
TPBM : Page of Coins

It's time to get back to the books and learning- either as a bona fide student or with some DIY manuals - any discipline.
Top   #207
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Lol ! I have eagle eyes for such things !

TPBM : Page of Coins

It's time to get back to the books and learning- either as a bona fide student or with some DIY manuals - any discipline.
Yep !

TPBM needs to get out of the house and do something fun. You're always taking care of the home and people in it, so now go treat yourself to a wild time.

Queen of Coins
Top   #208
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Yep !

TPBM needs to get out of the house and do something fun. You're always taking care of the home and people in it, so now go treat yourself to a wild time.

Queen of Coins
this is so me ... yes, I will get out today. I get so comfy at home!

TPBM
8 of pentacles: this is a good time for you to focus on a project that you have in mind or have been postponing...either art, a website, a paper , working on the yard etc...
Top   #209
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
TPBM
8 of pentacles: this is a good time for you to focus on a project that you have in mind or have been postponing...either art, a website, a paper , working on the yard etc...
Frankly, I've postponed nearly all of those!��

TPBM....The Moon.....Really needs to turn the music up loud & sing along for all its worth! What a stress reliever ��
Top   #210

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.