Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_sephiroth View Post
I need this! And grab that sword wisely.

TPBM
Ace of Rings (Pentacles)
Is about to receive a new opportunity, after a lengthy time where they felt things were out of their control. This time, the ring/pentacle is meant for you to take, and you've earned it.
Wow I'm gonna delude myself into thinking this is gonna be someone popping the question but really I am hoping this is about money, a new gig (and yes things have been out of control a long time)

Five of swords
TPBM is going to have to be ruthless to get what they want!
Top   #601
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wow I'm gonna delude myself into thinking this is gonna be someone popping the question but really I am hoping this is about money, a new gig (and yes things have been out of control a long time)

Five of swords
TPBM is going to have to be ruthless to get what they want!
Yes, in present circumstances that may be true!

TPBM.....Justice....You will get something that reflects its value!
Top   #602
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Yes, in present circumstances that may be true!

TPBM.....Justice....You will get something that reflects its value!
That would be great.

TPBM......The Emporer....you're going to focus hard on your goal and use your creativity and ability to think outside the box to solve a problem.
Top   #603
emilygrace  emilygrace is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jul 2015
Location: No longer posting as of 2016
Posts: 1,336
emilygrace 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
That would be great.

TPBM......The Emporer....you're going to focus hard on your goal and use your creativity and ability to think outside the box to solve a problem.
And solve it I will. Believe me. I'll get my way in the end.

Temperance Rx: TPBM needs to get his/her life back in balance. Try some states reliving exercises or cut back from working so hard all the time.
Top   #604
TeeheeDebby  TeeheeDebby is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2014
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 218
TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilygrace View Post
And solve it I will. Believe me. I'll get my way in the end.

Temperance Rx: TPBM needs to get his/her life back in balance. Try some states reliving exercises or cut back from working so hard all the time.
I do. :c I'm just soooo busy! D:

Nine of Cups, TPBM: Be careful that you don't get so caught up in yourself that you forget to invite everyone else to your party!
Top   #605
Jessabelle  Jessabelle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Sep 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 213
Jessabelle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
I do. :c I'm just soooo busy! D:



Nine of Cups, TPBM: Be careful that you don't get so caught up in yourself that you forget to invite everyone else to your party!

The hanged man

The person below me needs to take time to really consider their decision.
Top   #606
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessabelle View Post
The hanged man

The person below me needs to take time to really consider their decision.
True, but I already made it lol.


Queen of swords tpbm has a critical eye on a new couch
Top   #607
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
True, but I already made it lol.


Queen of swords tpbm has a critical eye on a new couch
Deviant Moon Lovers Card

The person below me is going to get naked with someone soon!
Top   #608
Jessabelle  Jessabelle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Sep 2015
Location: New England
Posts: 213
Jessabelle 
The person below me game, #6


Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Deviant Moon Lovers Card



The person below me is going to get naked with someone soon!

The person below me is going to have to think outside of the box if they want to see karma work.

Justice x
Top   #609
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Temperance
The person below me needs to moderate their drinking... *cheers*
Top   #610




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.