Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

UniversesCollide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancaria View Post
Interesting

10 Swords - Ruin

tpbm will get some bad news shortly, maybe someone they know will be shown to have lied or misrepresented something?

Just got some actually.

10 of Pentacles
The person below me can relax and enjoy the abundance of good things in his or her life.
Top   #741
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversesCollide View Post
Just got some actually.

10 of Pentacles
The person below me can relax and enjoy the abundance of good things in his or her life.
Thankyou I so needed to hear this.

Tpbm 5 of pentacles
Nows the time to be courageous and make those steps in the direction you want to head. I feel you are very tentative towards change but with each step you take you will build courage and realise that what looks and feels like a difficult decision now will ultimately be a crossroad you will forever be able to look back on and use as strength.
Top   #742
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
Tpbm 5 of pentacles
Nows the time to be courageous and make those steps in the direction you want to head. I feel you are very tentative towards change but with each step you take you will build courage and realise that what looks and feels like a difficult decision now will ultimately be a crossroad you will forever be able to look back on and use as strength.
I think at this moment this might be me. I might not be wanting materially, but I feel stagnant and lacking in many other respects. I'll take your advice and harness the necessary courage, drive, and willpower to make the changes I need and stick to them.

TPBM: Justice Rx

Tpbm will feel that he has been wronged on something important, and will seek redress for it.
Top   #743
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
I think at this moment this might be me. I might not be wanting materially, but I feel stagnant and lacking in many other respects. I'll take your advice and harness the necessary courage, drive, and willpower to make the changes I need and stick to them.

TPBM: Justice Rx

Tpbm will feel that he has been wronged on something important, and will seek redress for it.
So true here for me also

Tpbm Queen of cups rx

I feel that there us a woman in your surroundings who does not have your best intentions at heart. Be wary of sharing personal information with any woman your still unsure of.
Top   #744
Resident

nomadslife 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyOne View Post
So true here for me also

Tpbm Queen of cups rx

I feel that there us a woman in your surroundings who does not have your best intentions at heart. Be wary of sharing personal information with any woman your still unsure of.
There's a selfish woman around me, yes.

Tpbm 9 of wands

Breath and calm down, don't let anxiety overwhelm you. One step at a time.
Top   #745
Resident

SheelaMcCollum 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadslife View Post
There's a selfish woman around me, yes.

Tpbm 9 of wands

Breath and calm down, don't let anxiety overwhelm you. One step at a time.

Yassss. I needed that reminder today as a very frustrated mother.

TPBM 6 of Pentacles reversed: There is someone close to you that could use a hand, be it family, friend or acquaintance. Don't be afraid of "butting in" on their personal struggle with an offer of assistance, the help will be much appreciated.
Top   #746
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheelaMcCollum View Post
Yassss. I needed that reminder today as a very frustrated mother.

TPBM 6 of Pentacles reversed: There is someone close to you that could use a hand, be it family, friend or acquaintance. Don't be afraid of "butting in" on their personal struggle with an offer of assistance, the help will be much appreciated.
I think i know who this could be about so i'll take it lol.

Tpbm 4 of swords
This card fell out with the 10 of wands so i will read them together. The stresses of preparing for xmas have begun to get on top of you. As the main joy maker at this time you may find yourself a little short tempered and frustrated with all thats left to be done. Put yr feet up, delegate some responsibility to family and friends and recharge those batteries. No good comes from you burning out.
Top   #747
Resident

Eska 

TPBM gots u the 10 of swords

Swords is abt communication and thought-patterns. It's currently Mercury retrograde, so any conflict/tension from a misunderstanding may be expected.

I'm sensing there might be a cancellation of plans or people dropping out of any designated meetings. Main thing: there's nothing anybody could have done about it. It's all behind a universal force that it is entirely out of our hands.
Top   #748
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eska View Post
TPBM gots u the 10 of swords

Swords is abt communication and thought-patterns. It's currently Mercury retrograde, so any conflict/tension from a misunderstanding may be expected.

I'm sensing there might be a cancellation of plans or people dropping out of any designated meetings. Main thing: there's nothing anybody could have done about it. It's all behind a universal force that it is entirely out of our hands.
Oh my s----
My plushies and many many many cutie cutie plushies are right on my face, as if they use me to brush their teeth! Gross... though I did recall thinking something furry will protect me from harm. Turned out He was God.

Fine. I take it, on my face. Things really ARE out of my hands. I cannot get a proper future reading for a long time already, and I was wondering why all along. This helps clearing things a bit. Indeed useful pick thank you. Your reading is totally spot on, dead.

The person below me got Lovers.

Unfoetunately, there will be a point where things broke a little, but do try to retain the deep friendship that you've built. This will benefit both yourself as well as well your friend or partner alike, even though boyh of you aren't close anymore.
Top   #749
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
The person below me got Lovers.

Unfoetunately, there will be a point where things broke a little, but do try to retain the deep friendship that you've built. This will benefit both yourself as well as well your friend or partner alike, even though boyh of you aren't close anymore.
Yeah, I know, I've been meditating on that. My longest boyfriend is soon to have his first baby and I can't be happier for him right now. :-D And I have a lot of friends and bfs and crushes from whom I drifted away, and I'm working on turning all the resentment or regret into love and gratitude. :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Hanged Man RX

Right now may not be the best (as in NOT AT ALL) time to be stubborn or refuse compromise, as you may risk losing somebody you care about, possibly after an emotional breakdown that you could have prevented or let it happen elsewhere.
Top   #750

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.