Tarot Resom

blue_fusion

Thanks to those who ordered so far! :) The early bird promo is until May 19. Just PM me for the details.

Anyway, attached is a pic of the actual cards taken by Marcia McCord (attached). :)

Attachments

• Marcia's Copy.jpg
    Marcia's Copy.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 147

gregory

Is lovely.

Iss HUGE :bugeyed: :D

But iss lovely. :)

blue_fusion

Is lovely.

Iss HUGE :bugeyed: :D

But iss lovely. :)

Thankss! :D I ended up having the deck printed on the Game Crafter's jumbo cards because it's actually cheaper than having them on "normal" tarot sized cards.

gregory

Thanks for that info - so now I know what I will get if I ever order another jumbo sized deck there.

I need to buy some bigger bags.... :)

mused

Received mine in the mail the other day. So very happy. The cards are beautiful in all their jumbo glory.

blue_fusion

Thank you everyone for your support! :) And as a reminder: it's only 4 days till the end of the early bird promo. :)

3 of Cups

I just received my deck on the early bird offer and it is wonderful! I love the symmetry of the artwork and enjoy thinking about the few cards that are not exactly symmetrical. Thanks for this beautiful and very thoughtful creation!

trzes

Got mine too now. Cool stuff, really beautiful. So go and get the deck, everybody!

blue_fusion

Got mine too now. Cool stuff, really beautiful. So go and get the deck, everybody!

Thanks! :) Have you tried doing the DIY box?