~ Thanks Solandia!

kayne

I just wanted to say thankyou to Solandia for making Tarot Deck Creation part of the general tarot forum. THANKS! :D

Maan

Whoow yes thank you Solandia....i was looking for this forum and thought a was going crazy couse i could not find it any more :)

This place is getting better and better...something wich i did not think possible!!!!!!!!!!

blue_fusion

Maan said:
Whoow yes thank you Solandia....i was looking for this forum and thought a was going crazy couse i could not find it any more :)
i actually experienced the same thing. but since my number of posts didn't decrease, i figured it was just tranfered somewhere. :)

Major Tom

I'd like to echo Kayne:

kayne said:
I just wanted to say thankyou to Solandia for making Tarot Deck Creation part of the general tarot forum. THANKS! :D

For me - it's quite a sensible move & we all know Solandia is a sensible person. After all - I'm of the opinion that everyone involved with tarot should make their own deck. })

Smack

This is the first forum I check when I come here... I was sad when I saw that it was missing, but then I found it up here. Good move 8)

Page

Pheew

Smack said:
This is the first forum I check when I come here... I was sad when I saw that it was missing, but then I found it up here. Good move 8)

Thank god! for that I also come here first, but the other day when I came here and found that the Tarot Deck Creation forum had moved I was sad.

I like this part of the forum as it's good to find out what others are doing in regards to designing their own deck.

AG