Discussion: Saints and Angels Oracle

Logiatrix

Share your insights, experiences and questions here, with other fans of the Saints and Angels Oracle...

Not to be overlooked, a past thread about this oracle deck can be viewed here: "The New Saints and Angels Oracle".

gorgeousbutterfly

Hi. i think this deck is extra special. Not because it has saints in it, but for some reason i feel the messages to be extremely special and i find when i do readings i get extra accurate readings. i find this deck good to use in special occasions like christmas. i will be willing to give readings if anybody wants with this deck. just let me know!

a_shikhs

I totally agree.. This deck is gorgeous and very very accurate. I combine this deck with Healing with the angels and get lovely and to-the-point answers.

Myrrha

I don't have this one yet, although it looks lovely. I'm curious about the God card. What is it like?

--Myrrha

a_shikhs

Hey Myrrha,
The God card is one of my favourite cards from the deck. In the card, god is depicted as the sun's rays shining beautifully amidst the clouds. This card always makes me feel as if there is a strong and a powerful presence around me and protecting me.... Lovely card..

Myrrha

That does sound very nice! Thanks for telling me.
--Myrrha

MCsea

I really want to get these too, soon fingers crossed..

:)

MARINA

tosteroven

This is apparently an old thread? I got this deck given to me by a friend the day after I first found out about oracle cards! I really love this deck as the illustrations are beautiful and the messages are simple which leaves it open for your own intuitive interpretations.

Minnie

Hi Tosteroven ,

I have this deck , i love the imagery and you are so right the messages are simple , i collect oracle cards and have most of Doreen Virtues decks and i find they really easy to read and understand .

love and light Minnie

tosteroven

I think I may be collecting cards soon too, a lot of them seem so beautiful. I have really taken to this deck and often just make up my own spreads, it's a lot of fun :)

What does everyone else do with their cards?