The Sun Reversed

celticnoodle

After seeing your original post which was the full reading, I have to say you are doing very well at interpreting the cards. It's not easy to read for yourself, especially in a case like what your reading is about. Keep at it. You apparently are off to a good start. A.T. is also a wonderful place to learn from. So, keep coming here & participate in all this site offers. You will get better & more confident too.

BeyondtheVeil

Crystal Visions

The Sun rx-

Can indicate over-confidence to the point of being egotistical and entitled without merit. Depression and ill health may also be indicated.

I didn't see where you put the deck that you were using, so I grabbed mine that had a booklet lol

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

I usually try to read intuitively, so what was your intuition telling you about that card?

katyanne

Crystal Visions

The Sun rx-

Can indicate over-confidence to the point of being egotistical and entitled without merit. Depression and ill health may also be indicated.

I didn't see where you put the deck that you were using, so I grabbed mine that had a booklet lol

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

I usually try to read intuitively, so what was your intuition telling you about that card?

I was using Dream Raven. I don't think I'm overconfident in fact I suffer from low self esteem and it's something my counselor and I are working on. I certainly don't feel entitled, just desperate.

Thanks for the help. :)

BeyondtheVeil

I was using Dream Raven. I don't think I'm overconfident in fact I suffer from low self esteem and it's something my counselor and I are working on. I certainly don't feel entitled, just desperate.

Thanks for the help. :)

It could be your kids' attitudes? Or the counselor? Or nothing. I was more looking at the depression and ill health :)

I wasn't giving a reading... just posting a meaning of the Sun rx. :heart:

Hugs and Best Wishes with your kiddos!
BeyondtheVeil

Thirteen

Limited and exhaustable energy = the need for more help

I'm very much afraid that the sun reversed does mean it will have an unhappy ending and I'm trying to find a way that I can change the ending so that it won't be unhappy. I am certainly burnt out but I hope that won't be the outcome for this whole situation. I'm striving for peace and harmony and I'm scared that this card means that won't happen.
Ultimately, the Outcome position is about where things are heading if they remain the same. Meaning, if you keep doing whatever it is you're doing now (and the kids do whatever they're doing as well). Outcomes can change or be changed. That said, there are two sides to this. You can control what you decide to do, how you decide to feel, and how you decide to act/react to what others do. But that doesn't mean you have control over what others decide to do, feel about things, or act/react. So, you may need to keep your expectations of how much you can alter the outcome low.

If the outcome is that you are "burnt out" then you can likely change that. But the Sun is also about children, about logic and reason and harmony. Thus, rx could mean children being illogical, unreasonable, fiery rather than "sunny" and not harmonious. If this is what the card means, then you may not be able to do a lot to change that outcome.

One thing you can do to get a better answer to that question: You can take out the Sun rx and put it down on the table, then ask the deck "What can I do to change his outcome?" And do a reading around that (Note that, as usual, you won't be able to post that reading here. All full reading go to Your Readings. You can, obviously, post a link here to that reading).

One last point....you sound like you're taking on a lot of the responsibility for altering this situation, and a lot of the blame if nothing changes. While you do have power to alter your life (and that of your family), you also have to recognize the limits of that power. And be willing to get as much help as possible rather than holding yourself as mainly or entirely responsible for altering the situation. The Sun rx could very much be telling you this. You do not have boundless energy and power. Your power and energy is limited, even blocked. And that means you can't rely on it to solve the entire problem. You need more help from more sources. Recognizing this is half the battle.