Resurrection!

tarotbear

"Rebel Yell" - didn't that come in a bottle available at cheap lickker stores? LOL! :)

Kiama

Glad to hear your still your old self, Tarotbear! The forums wouldn't be the same without your humour!

Kiama

Logiatrix

WOO-HOO!!!---> :D :D :D
We're Back!
{tauni does a "happy dance"}
truly what an empty space i had w/o the forums!
i am "metaz" now...like purplelady, i seized the opportunity and decided to take on my nic. i'm more used to it, anyway.
:)
life is complete once again.

Logiatrix

:(
my signature didn't come up either...

catlin

Hi,

These were the longest and emptiest 10 days in my life! I am really glad to see you all again!

You should have seen my daily checking the forums for several times and hoping to get them back!

Thanks so much, Solandia, for all the trouble you took to re-unite us all!!!

Kiama

My sig wasn't coming up for a while, but I carried on posting and it everntually showed up...

Kiama

blue

Solandia;

Thanks for all your effort in getting the forum back up and running! I think it could be called a labor of love!

Good to have you back.

blue

Solandia;

Thanks for all your effort in restoring the forum. I'm sure it was a lobor of love!

Good to have you back!

purplelady

Metaz, and anyone else who's signature doesn't show up- when writing a post or reply , check the box next to "include my signature in this post" below posting. It finally dawned on me! :D ! Also , I find "page 2" at the bottom of the pages so tiny I have to remind myself to find them , and for awhile totally missed the postings with 2 pages! :D ,now I got it figured out!

Aeon

::::peeking my head in the door::::I'm so glad I got a notice that something happened and the site was resurrected (not glad that something happened, just glad it's here) I lost some links, got lost in some shuffles and essentially just got lost. Not gonna let that happen again <g>. It's been a long while and it's good to see some familiar faces. As soon as I'm done catching up on back posts I'll be loading you guys with questions.

Aeon