What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

Promise

My Illuminated came just now!

Really, I have no words. It's just...incredible.

Nightgarden

I've ordered the Crystal Tarot.

thorhammer

I'm expecting the wonderful Lenormand from etsy - made by Les Vieux Jours :heart:

So beautiful!

\m/ Kat

WolfSpirit

I could not resist the tarot for a tenner from tarotchest...so I am now waiting for the Jolanda Tarot with the purple border :D
And I bought Starwars trading cards on Ebay. I am looking forward to making a Starwars oracle with them, like I did with LOTR cards. It is just so much fun and I saw the possibilities jumping at me when I was watching the movies again :D

MysticalMoose

the postieman just rat-a-tatted on my knocker ~ The Estensi is here!

I hardly dare open it.....that 2 of Wands is worrying me.....

I'll be back when I've plucked up the courage :bugeyed:

MM

ETA: wow its stunning (apart from that horrible 2 of Wands)

HearthCricket

Oh my goodness!! When it rains, it pours! Today an order of Prague bags arrived with the Moon card of The Tarot of Prague...very appropriate for the new moon! :heart:

My Beaver pouch arrived from Mi-Shell, and generous soul that she is, she stuffed the box with beads, various leather and various furs for me to create things, since we can't find these goodies around here. There is now a huge pile of fur and leather on the table!! It included 2 lovely owl beads (my totem) and a gorgeous parrot feather. I am told the history of it also involves Millie and Gregory, so many thanks to all three of you! Everything is absolutely lovely! :love:

A package from Aulruna which includes the drop dead gorgeous Angels and Madonna's Oracle, a beautiful bag with the lovely Lady Bug Oracle in it, some gorgeous buttons and a perfect postcard. :love: Thank you so much!

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness! Must go play now!!

morticia monroe

Naibi di Vacchetta

Le Fanu

Bit of a binge recently....

Ive got the Blake Tarot on the way (thank you Anam_Cara!), and also the Robin Wood and Zerner-Farber (thank you Grizabella!!)...Also (some time soon), the Vandenborre (thank you thin buddha!!!) and the restored Payen, whenever it is ready for shipping.

Plus..... a "purple box" Thoth with the 3 Magus cards and an AG Muller "Blue Box B" Thoth!

Also Michael Osiris Snuffin´s Thoth Companion

O and a mini-pouch from Tarot Chest for my travelling Pocket Thoth!

(bit of a Thoth-fest....)

thorhammer

morticia monroe said:
Naibi di Vacchetta
Can I start hating you now? :D
Le Fanu said:
. . .the Vandenborre (thank you thin buddha!!!)
Yaaaaay!!!! I'm so glad you're gonna get it! You'll LOVE it!

Me?

Shakespearean
Le Corte Dei Tarocchi
Tarot du Roy Nissanka
Ancestral Path companion (? getting worried)
Hoi Polloi and Motherpeace companion book
big fat exchange parcel from knowledgeseeker!
etsy bags from sparrowhawk
etsy Lenormand

\m/ Kat

Little Hare

I'm awaiting my Etsy lenormand and a tarot bag.... it has three hares on it dancing in the moonlight :D

:love: