It's Wild Card Wednesday

DragonFae

Take a deck...any deck and draw a wild card....post about it here!!!! Now if you want to actually USE it....this card...becomes your WILD CARD for all other readings you do until next Wednesday...it offers advise, guidance, clarification, and other tidbits to your readings...NO matter what other deck you are reading with...!!! So you do your reading as normal and then "add in" the Wild Card.

Since I am trying to get more into the Wild Wisdom....gonna use my own meanings....I will choose that deck to draw my wild card.

Deck: Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

Card: Mother and Daughter: Mothering, teaching, sharing knowledge, nurturing self worth.

I'm ignoring the book....To me this card speaks of a need for nurturing in ALL aspects of life...self, others, both giving and receiving...In addition one needs to identfy what things are needed for nurturing and that can change over time...just as it does for a child....

So in my readings...this becomes my wild card...a focus or a reminder or a suggestion about how nurturing plays into the reading or the seeker's life...

So pick your wild card, post about it here, and then later if you use it in a reading....some back to this thread and tell us about it!!

merissa_88

Deck: Crystal Ally Cards

Card: Garnet/Prosperity

I'm focusing on the pitcher and glass of wine sitting on a cloth outdoors. This is about really enjoying life - without worry.

All the readings I'm doing with this deck this week have been about money or career. They have also been about fulfillment.

I'm not really sure about other decks or readings.