Vedic astrology-Navamsa

HappySleepyPeanut

So you mean..... relationships are going to be tough for her? Marriage is going to be a hard issue?
But....I dont think she is the type to stay single for long...men shall enter and leave-abrasive men-who shall leave her hurt but experienced.
When it comes to love....I think she will find love.Maybe late in life,but she shall discover it...
Phew!

And as to the twins part,I completely agree.I was not sure about twins,but I was certain about her mothering two kids.

CosmicBeing

So you mean..... relationships are going to be tough for her? Marriage is going to be a hard issue?
But....I dont think she is the type to stay single for long...men shall enter and leave-abrasive men-who shall leave her hurt but experienced.
When it comes to love....I think she will find love.Maybe late in life,but she shall discover it...
Phew!

And as to the twins part,I completely agree.I was not sure about twins,but I was certain about her mothering two kids.

She will find love but not before the age of 28 or 30. She first has to go through her Saturn return.

Vedic astrologers say if the person gets married before their first saturn return than it will surely end inf misery and divorce (for those with her kind of placement).

If you look at her navamsa venus in 12th house can also mean love brings her enlightenment. This later on in her life.

I think as she gets older she will see a spiritual side to love. Right now I think she might be looking for men that fill the father role or even acts like her father. (venus in 9th house....house of father's teachings.)

Saturn is in detriment, sits with an enemy, and is a great enemy to Mars (the ruler of her 7th house).

HappySleepyPeanut

Yeah, the Saturn return part is right.

And so is the father figure part. Lol it's correct even psychologically- she has Borderline Personality Disorder and these people almost always choose very wrong men.

CosmicBeing

Yeah, the Saturn return part is right.

And so is the father figure part. Lol it's correct even psychologically- she has Borderline Personality Disorder and these people almost always choose very wrong men.

Tell her mother to get her books on healthy relationships. Her biggest downfall will be if she doesn't learn to form the right boundaries in her love life. Obviously she has to choose to live a healthy life and she will most likely learn through her relationships. But, She still needs to be guided and supported.

If the child has a therapist then I would advise the therapist to focus on creating boundaries.

Also tell the mother to teach the child how to manage her money correctly.

Her second house in D-10 chart (neptune - neovedic view) and navamsa chart can show that she needs to learn to handle finances better.

HappySleepyPeanut

Lol Vedic and Western astrology aren't that different in the end!
Even her natal chart made according to western methods say that she is " elusive" and very strongly needs to maintain boundaries.
Thanks a lot for your insightful,powerful inputs CosmicBeing!

CosmicBeing

Lol Vedic and Western astrology aren't that different in the end!
Even her natal chart made according to western methods say that she is " elusive" and very strongly needs to maintain boundaries.
Thanks a lot for your insightful,powerful inputs CosmicBeing!

I was comparing vedic and western astrology. They act in the same way.
The theories overlap when you really study it in my opinion.

I have my theories why they overlap and I know not everyone would agree. But, definitely seen a lot to say...acts the same but executes differently.

NamasteIndia

Mars in 7th house
And saturn in 7th of navamasha sounds bad news

CosmicBeing

Mars in 7th house
And saturn in 7th of navamasha sounds bad news

Didn't know you responded.

I can't remember what the navamsa means.. but Saturn is not always bad in 7th nor is Mars in my opinion.

It matters on if it's a functional malefic as well as what house it is ruling in Navamsa. If I remember correctly her Navamsa ascendant if Capricorn...second house has Rahu....3rd house has Jupiter & moon......7th house has saturn.... ketu in 8th house...I thought 11th house had Mercury & Mars and 12th house has venus.

I would have to plug in her data... but since this is 3 weeks old. You may not be working with the mother anymore.

NamasteIndia

Didn't know you responded.

I can't remember what the navamsa means.. but Saturn is not always bad in 7th nor is Mars in my opinion.

It matters on if it's a functional malefic as well as what house it is ruling in Navamsa. If I remember correctly her Navamsa ascendant if Capricorn...second house has Rahu....3rd house has Jupiter & moon......7th house has saturn.... ketu in 8th house...I thought 11th house had Mercury & Mars and 12th house has venus.

I would have to plug in her data... but since this is 3 weeks old. You may not be working with the mother anymore.

Navamsa is what is inside whereas the lagna kundli is about what is outside. For eg. Venus in 4th house indicates a beautiful house from outside but in navamsa ketu sitting in 4th house indicates a house which looks beautiful from outside but inside its dark, lonely, cold, empty, depressive

Accordingly mars in 7th house indicates manglik dosh so person will be very hot headed and saturn in 7th well late marriage but yes other planets, sight etc have to be considered.

CosmicBeing

I meant to say I forgot what this lady's navamsa chart placement look like.

Poor typing skill at that moment of posting lol