Study Group ~ The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

KarlThomas

So how has what people on this thread have learned from the CD impacted their readings?

Information this good should show up in what we do, and discussing it might be of value to us.

I am planning to make a more solid effort at listening to the sitter, for a start.

mac22

KarlThomas said:
So how has what people on this thread have learned from the CD impacted their readings?

Information this good should show up in what we do, and discussing it might be of value to us.

I am planning to make a more solid effort at listening to the sitter, for a start.

listen to the sitter more & trust my intuition more.

Mac22

Asher

KarlThomas said:
... don't be afraid to say what pops up in the mind, even if I have no idea why it popped up.

Exactly the advice my 1st teacher gave me, oh those many years ago...if it comes to mind, say it! She would do an interesting activity with us. Near the end of the course, when we arrived, she would have a spread laid out, and we were asked what the question/theme was! We were to examine the spread and say what came to mind. A bit skeptical, I said "embezzlement at work", which was the right answer! I was convinced...and now, when I doubt myself, I go ahead and say what comes to mind, and it's usually spot on.

Asher

frelkins

to read for strangers. I realize I have never actually read for anyone I didn't already know. But I don't know how to find strangers who want readings! I joined ATA, paid the money to join that program but as others have reported here, they don't answer. Oh well. Live and learn. On with the process.

KarlThomas

I am on a miniature vacation today, and spent some time in Borders Bookstore. As a direct result of my listening to the Process, I spent about 2 minutes glancing at the 50 (I counted)books on how to read Tarot, and about an hour sitting at a table, reading cards and writing.

The book I bought? Intreccio leather journal, 50% off.

KarlThomas

Good to see this thread back up. Is there any interest in a further discussion of this cd?

In terms of working with what we've heard, I've been able to "give voice" to a random "uncontexted" thing that just popped into my head during a reading. It was a toaster, the silver, old fashioned kind. It was not recognized by either of us, but voicing it was novel to me, and the sitter, a waitress where I give readings, understood completely when I told her it just popped into my head.
Giving voice to it was me being more trusting and open than I've known myself to be prior to this learning.

Sinduction

I've learned to do that too. Once when I was reading about a deceased loved one, he showed me he was wearing a green jacket. At the time I was thinking, "Who has a favorite green jacket and how is that important?" Well, it was for my sitter and now I always give voice. Just did earlier with another reading.

I've not gotten the recording, I can't afford it. But I've read and re-read his posts. I always learn something new.

firemaiden

KarlThomas said:
...I've been able to "give voice" to a random "uncontexted" thing that just popped into my head during a reading. It was a toaster, the silver, old fashioned kind. .

Um... was it by any chance....a talking toaster?

KarlThomas

You know, I don't know how I failed to make the connection, it was clearly THE toaster, just giving me a greeting. I'm deeply honored.

Baroli

Oh oh, Cosmo is making the rounds. How exciting!!

LOL. :)