Moldavite & Tarot Readers?

MacMorrighan

Hey guys, I have recently heard that moldavite is a popular stone with tarot readers, in particular, however, I cannot find any folk-lore or tradition that might substantiate this particular use for this stone. Might anyone have a deeper insight they could offer me that would made more sense for modavite's preference with tarot readers that might satisfy my Left Brain, and perhaps a book or two that may also explain this preference? Thanks.

Tigerangel

From what I've read it's supposedly a very high frequency stone, you can find info on its properties here http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite.html that may have produced green crystals that came from a meteorite although this is unconfirmed and has never been proven.

After reading the properties of this Crystal I can see why it would be a beneficial stone for tarot readers and anyone who who works with spirit, it's also a very pretty stone in jewellery.

I don't know any folklore about it except for the meteorite thing.

celticnoodle

I always have my moldavite on a chain around my neck. I wear this necklace 99.99% of the time! :laugh:

I can say, that when I am reading cards for my customers, they feel that I hit it right on the mark, and are generally very happy with my readings. Even when I moved from one state to another - some of my customers will call me for a reading either via phone or email--when they could just as easily go to another reader at the store where they met me. So, perhaps the crystal is what is helping me? I cannot say for sure--but heck, it surely cannot hurt! :D

But, I will warn you--it is a very STRONG crystal! It gave me migraines at first, until I also purchased a pietersite to wear with it. Now, I have no issues at all wearing it.

ThtDancerGuy

Hey guys, I have recently heard that moldavite is a popular stone with tarot readers, in particular, however, I cannot find any folk-lore or tradition that might substantiate this particular use for this stone. Might anyone have a deeper insight they could offer me that would made more sense for modavite's preference with tarot readers that might satisfy my Left Brain, and perhaps a book or two that may also explain this preference? Thanks.

My aunt gifted me a gorgeous pointed Moldavite stone for my birthday about 5 years ago. I've had it ever since sitting with my Osho Zen Tarot cards. The little page that came with it said that it was a stone useful in communication with "other forces beyond our world"; that's paraphrasing of course. It is also a stone of amplification of energies and energy work, so it is a Witch's perfect energetic amp, so to speak. I know it is a fine stone for Mediumship and any spirit communication work, and so it only makes sense logically to keep it with a Tarot deck to invite in positive, benevolent spirits to aid you in your Tarot readings. Though it's such a broad stone in that sense that I would strongly suggest Charging your Moldavite with the SPECIFIC intention of whom to invite communication with during your readings before you just plop it with your deck like nothing. :) That goes for all stones and crystals, though.