A ribbon around a bomb.

wooden-eye

Second card incoming.
Just a note to say I am not Diego bashing, he will be redeemed in other cards. This one just so happens to be Seven of Cups and Diego has too much of a good thing on offer. Artist models that is.
Warning. This card depicts nudity.

Attachments

• 20160516_172104.jpg
    20160516_172104.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 242

Babalon Jones

wow awesome, and perfectly appropriate for the 7c!

foolMoon

Second card incoming.
Just a note to say I am not Diego bashing, he will be redeemed in other cards. This one just so happens to be Seven of Cups and Diego has too much of a good thing on offer. Artist models that is.
Warning. This card depicts nudity.

7c - Dramatically emotional card. Superbly executed on yours. Nice.

wooden-eye

Big smiles this evening for cbiz, Babalon and foolMoon.

wooden-eye

Nine of Pentacles.

One more card to show.
Nine of Pentacles this time.
To steal a phrase (thank you Baba Studios) The Kahlo- Rivera's had a 'fantastic menagerie' of hairy, furry and feathered house-mates, it must have been deeply comforting to be surrounded by such abunance of flora and fauna. One might never want to leave the walled garden of La Casa Azul.

Attachments

• 20160526_210135_20160526221216988.jpg
    20160526_210135_20160526221216988.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 215

Alta

Lovely. I see the elements of a protected environment (the wall and the protective vines), plenty (the watermelon) and contentment (the little animals). All in all, a charming depiction.

Laura Borealis

I love this. My eyes could follow the lines and twisty vines around all day. Really beautiful and very Nine of Pents.

I meant to say before that I like your Seven of Cups, too. At first there was a little anatomy thing nagging at me, but I've gotten over it. The Thoth influences with the colors and the drippiness are really effective.

Are you painting in the titles later?

MizGrace

very nice I saw the biopic film FrIda with selma hayek in it was a really interesting film. nice start

wooden-eye

I love this. My eyes could follow the lines and twisty vines around all day. Really beautiful and very Nine of Pents.

I meant to say before that I like your Seven of Cups, too. At first there was a little anatomy thing nagging at me, but I've gotten over it. The Thoth influences with the colors and the drippiness are really effective.

Are you painting in the titles later?

Yes, I will be painting the titles. I kind of need to do this all in one hit, other wise they will likely get all kinds of inconsistent. I just popped these on using a phone app. These are all just phone snaps, so the lighting is a bit off. Glad you like them Laura!

wooden-eye

Lovely. I see the elements of a protected environment (the wall and the protective vines), plenty (the watermelon) and contentment (the little animals). All in all, a charming depiction.

Good I am glad the depiction holds the message. It feels quite risky not putting on the correct number of symbols; like you are relying on the pictorial language so much more than the traditional, various book type card meanings. I probably keep saying it, but I am loving the new challenges set by self imposed peremeters for the deck.
Thanks Alta!