New Deck I'm working on...

reall

omg! this one is absolutly beautiful!^^ btw like court cards!^^ ;)))

Nina*

Yes. The new playing cards are really good!

MoonGypsy

Yes. The new playing cards are really good!

i concur! Those new playing cards made a huge difference. Much better than the white.
i really like what i am seeing thus far...:)

daphne

Indeed, lovely new playing cards insets. But I think they are still too small.

How big do you envision your final cards?
If they are "lenormand" size, the playing card inset, in the rapport that is now designed, will be extremely small.
They represent now, approximately 20-th part from the entire surface. I would consider 15th-10th.

danielnogo

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd give an update on the progress of the deck! It's almost done, things got crazy during the holidays so I didnt have much time to work on it but I have 3 more cards to go and then I'm going to publish it! I am so looking forward to holding my deck in my hands and feeling the pride of all that hard work, I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten and I love that the fans can give suggestions on the deck before it is published, that way any problems or issues get worked out before publishing. Happy new years all!

Nina*

Happy New Year to you danielnogo.

I really look forward to getting your deck.

danielnogo

Hey everyone, deck is pretty much complete! I have like one more card to make, and then need to put the new card insets on them all and then send them to the printer and theyll be up for order! Less than a month away!

I tried a couple of suggestions like having the insets bigger, but it just doesnt look good, so we are going with small insets. Perhaps if I didnt have the writing on the cards so big I could fit bigger insets, but at this point it isnt possible. Maybe I'll create an alternate deck with no card titles and just the insets for people that prefer that.

Here's the cover for the box and maybe a book if I decide to write one.

gjfzLQF.png

magpie9

Oooooooo- me want!

MoonGypsy

Such a beautiful deck, Daniel! And i personally think the playing card insets
are perfectly sized. :) Large enough to read , but not so big they take away from the
image. Just right!

danielnogo

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words through this process! I am so proud of this deck when I look at the images, and you guys haven't seen anything yet, I held back alot of the best cards, some of these when you see them will knock your socks off, least that's my ambition. Once I have enough orders I would like to make a special edition that comes with a collectors box that looks like an old childrens book, that would be awesome :D