Russian gypsy fortune telling cards

Padma

The one that I still haven't made a firm rule about is for the cards that I discover I missed, after I've completed my reading.

I use that as an extra "message" or voice or advice from the Universe - like a cherry on top lol!

Great cards, and I do find they accurately answer specific questions. :) re timings, well, I agree with Moonclad.

Clotho

I like these cards very much, although I have not been familiar with them yet.

Sharla

Thanks for the recent information about these cards guys, it's helped a lot. When I get home from work I will respond to you properly individually.

Sharla

I've had these cards for about 20 years and I love them. I ask specific and general question; usually about my relationship. I find them to be very accurate.

I often read the cards as I get drawn to them. No necessary order: just intuitive call.
Yes this makes sense, what ive been doing is laying the cards out then whatever pictures are already formed i take as a message of more significance than the rest then i will find the rest of the pics (which i find so much fun and love to do) but i have been reading them front left to right top to bottom then when i think i have found them all i will leave the spread there if i have time and come back to it later and 9/10 i usually find 1 more
Often there are cards that don't seem to speak directly to my question (as in the example you shared about getting the bouquet.) How I have come to view these cards is that they speak to the overall emotional aspect/situation of the question. After all no part of our life is actually separate. For example: if I know that I'm going to have a good life and everything will work out in the end, hopefully can relax and let go of whatever situation is causing me anxiety.

Sometimes there are contradictory cards and that's when I look at a broader picture because my relationship with coworkers and family also affects my relationship with friends and partners (and visa a versa). So overall everything in your life - and anything in your life - can come up in a reading regarding a specific question. The challenge is looking at if its speaking directly to the situation you are asking the question about, or if its speaking to your live in a more broad sense and how's that then might in turn affect your specific question.
Yes this makes total sense infact the more i use them the more i am realizing how they are speaking to me and this is something im finally understanding.
Regarding the timing issue: when I am doing a reading on a topic that I do readings on frequently, such as my relationship - which I at times I do daily - I use a compact timeframe. So I will give the "Immediate" as something that's already happened or is going to happen in the next 24 hrs, "Short" a few days, "Middle" a week or two, and the "long term" ones I either view as several weeks out or they are the types of cards that are encouraging me to relax and let go because my life is going to be fine in the end.
The timing issue im glad you have brought up because it is something i have had confusion with, like for instance i did a spread about a month ago and asked for a general reading for the next 4 weeks, so when you are getting cards for time frame "middle" = 1 to several mths following the reading, then i have been thinking how does this timing fit in with what ive asked as i asked for the next 4wks, so thankyou for this suggestion on how you work out the timing as this is something thats been bugging me
When I'm doing a reading on a topic that I rarely do, such as a reading for the year, then I use the more traditional timeframes that are in the book.

I'm sure you will find your own timing.

Regarding the shuffling: I actually use what is in the book. But when I'm shuffling for the 10 to clear, if I lose count, I set it down and start over. If when I'm counting the 7, if I lose count, I put it down and start over with the 10 to clear it.

These are the rules I have set up for myself; so I believe that when I loose track its Spirits way of getting the cards in the right order. I think that that's the important thing about shuffling: is having a system, or set of rules, that spirit can use to facilitate the Oracle.
I do too follow the shuffling method in the book as want to stick to the rules that have been passed down, i did once aswell do a reading on a Sunday forgetting that your not supposed to do a reading on this day, so i just dismissed this reading even though i do still have it wrote down and i just did a repeat reading the following day, but wasn't sure if i should have or not because the 1st reading made sense and the 2nd one didnt
The one that I still haven't made a firm rule about is for the cards that I discover I missed, after I've completed my reading.
If i have any cards like ive said before ive missed, i just include them in just like the rest but i seem to know if ive missed any and carry on looking and my intuitions is always right as i always find another.

Sharla

I use that as an extra "message" or voice or advice from the Universe - like a cherry on top lol!

Great cards, and I do find they accurately answer specific questions. :) re timings, well, I agree with Moonclad.

Yes i have found them accurate in regarding specific questions, future predictions are yet to be known. Its interesting how you see the cards you at first miss as a extra advice from the universe "like a cherry on the top" i like that :) !

Just to make sure ive got this timing issue straight in my head then for example say i did a reading for the following month and i got some saying immediate these ones i have no problem with, then if i got some saying "middle" which means in the book 1 - several months, then because ive asked about the following month i use this timing as being the middle of the month say ? or if i got a "short" as a timing which means 1-4wks in the book then would i take this as 1-4 days ?

Padma

I would take it that way, yes. Remember too that she says the "short" timing cards may already have recently happened, so there is that to take into account, as well! ;)