Pros and Cons Thread - Enabling and De-Enabling

Gulliver

Not a long time ago the Silson Lenormand was published. So, I hope that someone already got it and can give me an enabling or de-enabling. :)

Philistine

Maybe Thoughts?

Sorry, Gulliver--can't give you anything on the Silson. :(

I see in the "Postman" thread that the Maybe has gone out to a few of you. Does anybody have some thoughts on the Maybe? Really on the fence with this one, mostly based on what the USGames production is like (and, of course, if they read/do not read as well as the online images seem to).

Le Fanu

Maybe

Nice deck - excellent production. Crisp quality cardstock and good book. One tiny, meaningless gripe - I don't really like boxes that mean you have to store the deck in two halves and when you come to bring them together, one half is always ever so slightly more curved than another and they don't "marry" flawlessly

But I honestly think the deck itself is pretty much flawless. I have so many Lenormands and I have so many which I love more than the Maybe that I tend to use those - The Destroyed and Lilac and Lothrop and Blue Bird and Stralsunder and so many others. I find the Maybe flawless but just for questions of taste, it's a bit far back in the queue, but for others it will be a go-to Lenormand!

Philistine

Nice deck - excellent production. Crisp quality cardstock and good book.
Thank you kindly. This deck has gone from Maybe to Yes, Absolutely!