Playing Cards: Daily Draws

Little Baron

For the morning, I draw

8 :club: , J :heart: , 9 :heart:

The first thing I notice is the '9 of Hearts'. The wish.

But is it my wish? To me, it seems as though it belongs to the young man in the centre. Do we wish for the same thing?

And on the left, there is frustration and blockages. Because they are on the left, are they mine?

Does this young man's wish bring me frustration or does he ease it?

I have an inkling who this young man might be. Because he is from the suit of hearts, I recognise his sensitivity. Even though the man I am thinking of is older than I am, he does seek advice and example in me, so that may explain the immature Jack representing him. And this consistant mentoring him can be frustrating.

Will have to see how this pans out in the morning. Not completely sure how to read this trio, so any help is greatly appreciated. I am using Deborah Leigh's Personal Prophesy.

LB

FEEDBACK;
I think I see this more clearly now.

The Jack is this guy that I have been (kind of) seeing. The card on the right is his wish. He text messaged me this morning. I think it was his wish to meet up. Even though he didn't directly say it.

And the 8 of Clubs is what is shared between me and him. Frustration and blockages. I didn't take the bite so I can imagine him to be frustrated by my blocking tactics. We didn't meet. As I wanted to spend the day alone, doing what I wanted, I got my wish, however.

Did I get it right? PR and Joey! Are you there?
Do I get a little doggy buscuit for my interpretation?

Phoenix Rising

Not to bad there LB...the 8 club belongs to you..So therefore you are a little frustrated with him, it could also mean that you are avoiding him? yes..so you can add that meaning to your card. Yes and because the 9H is behind him..he had a wish, of wanting to spend some time with you.

My daily draw
3:club: K:spade: 8:spade:
coming directly at me, and very soon, is to do with the K:spade: some tears shared with him, my other meaning that emerged for me is "spiritual matters" so will keep that in mind.

Today at school(I'm learning my language) we had a conversation concerning "elders" The concerns of our language and maintaining the traditions of our ancestors..(spiritual matters) as well..As there are certainly tears concerned, because we are afraid that if there is no elders left..who will teach the younger ones..to carry on our traditions.

Ok turned pack over and will read the top 3 as well.

K:club: Q:heart: A:spade:
This involves other people...But the King is thinking about his connection with the Q:heart: as something is over for her, a finality.

I think this may have something to do with the above trio as well. If our traditions aren't carried on and taught by our elders then yes there will be an ending..in fact I have to write a piece sharing my thoughts on this..
Also received an email from a friend..telling me her brother and his wife has separated, as he is concerned with his work more than her and his family.

Little Baron

Cheers PR.

Yes, I was avoiding a little. Or quite a bit. I like him. He's very sweet (very Jack of Hearts) but I also like time to myself - lots of it.

I have drawn some for the morning.

2 :club: , J :spade: , 3 :diamond:

Hmmm. The Jack is in the same place. Is this the same person, but maybe a little less soft and fluffy today?

On his side is conflict. Something petty maybe, but conflict all the same. I suppose that this does not necessarily have anything to do with me.

On my side, there is the '2 of Clubs'. There is some kind of disappointment between us.

He looks to the right. His attention is more on his domestic disturbance than the disappointment between him and I.

LB

poivre

I'm :confused:

I asked the cards,

how will my reading be tonight?

(I'm going to have a reading done at a
Bed and Breakfast. It was advertised in
the paper, so I thought I'd give her a try).

Well this is not what I expected :eek:

8:club: A:heart: 4:club:

If the Ace is neutral, I'm thinking overall I will
be told that my home life is fine, but work is a mess! :laugh:

If I am to the left,
I'm facing frustrations and misfortunes.

I'll post back when I get home!
Gawd, I hope I'm not disappointed. :laugh:

ros
:)

Little Baron

This is why posting our draws is going to help us read so much better.

Because I look at your trio and can see the meanings, but have trouble interpreting them together. I look forward to the other more experienced cartomancers dropping by and helping with this one.

All I get is that the reading may be frustrating for you. There might be areas of it that are misunderstood or not conveyed clearly enough. These might be about areas close to your heart that appear fine. Generally, the reading you get may not be as bright as you thought it might be. Or the reader may not be worth the money. Possibly, her reading abilty may not be as good as your own.

Bit stuck with this one.

LB

Mystic Leo

Okay, my turn...this is my daily draw, and when I did draw them at 8 am (here) this morning I just thought WHAT THE !!....... but now I am thinking okay I can see this now......I think, its now 11.30am.....check please!

8 :clubs: 9 :hearts: K :spades: I think seeing this 8 on the left is me, feeling frustration, obstruction.....9 my wish card....is that right? now the King....dont know who he is, a bit of a mystery BUT........

I have been doing my family tree for the past few months, and when it gets the better of me I put it aside for a break. Have had an e-mail this morning someone on the tree (who I dont know) wants to know about someone back in the late 1700. So I have been searching for information......frustration is not the word here.

So this King is facing the future, do you think this is the fellow we are looking for.....I mean it is the future but he is from the late 1700, so maybe he is looking towards the future, as in now...and the 9 is my wish to PLEASE just find him.

What do you think.....please say if I'm on the wrong track here!

Mystic Leo

By the way can anyone tell me why my smilies didn't work just then? clubs, hearts and spades...what did I do wrong?

Phoenix Rising

Hi LB

Yes the daily is the best way to learn the cards, then you are able to see how the cards are speaking to you. Looking at your trio, the disappointment is only minor so keep that in mind..things just not working out the way you anticipated. Although the Jack is looking away from you, it's just a part of his personality, that he is always only concerned with his view..looking at his petty conflict.

ros: Looks like you will be frustrated today as there could be some major setback involving your home..maybe you have to stay at home. But if the question concerns the reading...The environment or place of the reading may not be what you like..hopefully the reading is not too negative.

Mystic Leo: Your frustration is wanting to know concerning that K:spade: and it may take a bit of time to find his where abouts. With the spade court cards I have found that they are courts that can represent people who have passed on as well.
The reason your icons are not showing is because you have "s" at the end, so it is club not clubs.

Mystic Leo

Thank you for that Phoenix Rising.

poivre

I went to my reading an everything was fine!
She was good, the home was nice.

Maybe the frustration came when I had to sit
with the other person. She read us both and
we heard each others readings. I'm not stuck
on that! :(