2 cards spread

Luna Shay Luv

Does anyone know any 2 card spreads? Iv look through the forum and didn't see any..

firecatpickles

Mini-Celtic is a good one:

1-2

Lay Card 2 across Card 1:

1. This covers you.
2. This crosses you for good or ill.

Astraea Aurora

Hi Luna Shay Luv,

you can create a lot of two card spreads with the use of polarities. Some examples:

• this is hidden --- this is in the open
  • this is conscious --- this is subconscious
  • this is the good site of the situation --- this is the not so good one
  • this is positive about the situation --- this is less positive about it
  • your pov --- the other one's pov
  • what you want --- what you get
The list could go on and on.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

ofbainbridge

Pick a card from the Minor Arcana - that card indicates an issue or situation that is manifesting in your life...

Pick a card from the Major Arcana - that card indicates how that issue or situation is manifesting

Ex: The 2 of Swords and The Emperor

Your learning how to think for yourself and doing so through the cruciable of a controlled environment

moderndayruth

Thanks for starting the thread, Luna Shay Luv! :thumbsup:
Astraea Aurora said:
Hi Luna Shay Luv,

you can create a lot of two card spreads with the use of polarities. Some examples:

• this is hidden --- this is in the open
  • this is conscious --- this is subconscious
  • this is the good site of the situation --- this is the not so good one
  • this is positive about the situation --- this is less positive about it
  • your pov --- the other one's pov
  • what you want --- what you get
The list could go on and on.

Astraea Aurora :grin:
These spreads are amazing, thanks for posting them, AA! :thumbsup:

ofbainbridge said:
Pick a card from the Minor Arcana - that card indicates an issue or situation that is manifesting in your life...

Pick a card from the Major Arcana - that card indicates how that issue or situation is manifesting

Ex: The 2 of Swords and The Emperor

Your learning how to think for yourself and doing so through the cruciable of a controlled environment
Ok, this is something i 've been looking for FOR ages now! :D I have a friend who likes to separate Majors and Minors in a reading and, when he asked me for an appropriate spread - i couldn't think of any; now this one will make him happy! :D

ofbainbridge

No problemo Moderndayruth. I hope your friend enjoys!

I thought of a few more...I hope you enjoy!...

*Ask a question then lay out 2 cards. Card A is one possible option/choice/path/ Card B is another...

*Card A is where you should focus your attention now in your life and Card B is where you focus later...

*Card A will help me move forward. Card B will set me back...

*Pick a card - this is what you'll be dealing with on (such and such a date). The 2nd card is how it will work out.

*Card A is where you are now in a certain situation. Card B is where you would like things to go in that situation.

*Card A is your goal. Card B is where you in that particular journey as you move towards your goal

*Card A is someone's conscious attitude. B represents an unconscious or unvoiced attitude.

*Card A is my responsibility in this situation. Card B is why am I here for love

*Card A is what I have. Card B is what I need in this situation

*Card A strengths. Card B weaknesses...

Luna Shay Luv

These are great spreads! Im going to put some of them in my spread journal.

Metafizzypop

Here's one that can fit a lot of situations:

A - Problem
B - Solution

Another one:

A - Forces at work in your favour
B - Forces at work against you