Antique Lenormand Decks.

Tag_jorrit

Last call for historical Lenormand repro decks from my web store.

I've been resurrecting antique Lenormand decks since 2013. This will be your last opportunity to get one since I am going out of business at the end of June 2016. Time to move on.

Rather than just disappearing I decided to offer a last opportunity to get a copy of a rare Lenormand deck that you can find nowhere else.

Izzydunne

Hi:

I have been a customer, and I want to thank you for finding antique decks, beautifully reproducing them, and making them available for purchase. I wish you well in all your future endeavors.

You may be riding off into the sunset at the right time......I think the Lenormand fad here in American is waining.

Astraea

I didn't realize you were going out of business. What a joy it is to have your decks - thank you so much for your hard work, good taste, fine workmanship, imagination and inspiration. Great blessings to you, going forward.

Glennmaicha

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed the Destroyed Lilac Dondorf Lenormand that I purchased from you a couple of years ago.
I'm glad you were able to share your passion for antique decks with the world. The quality of your works is wonderful. Since you're closing, I just had to purchase your Game of Hope (beta). I didn't want to pass up the opportunity for one more well-made deck.

Wishing you the best in future endeavours!

Tag_jorrit

These beautiful decks, to me, are like fine wine: Not for everyone but for we who appreciate them, they are sublime.

Thank you, Izzy, Astraea and Glen for your kind words and wishes. Doing this work has been an enlightening experience, in many ways. And it's been a privilege to be able to dust off these old, forgotten decks and share them with you.

Belinda2

Last call for historical Lenormand repro decks from my web store.

I've been resurrecting antique Lenormand decks since 2013. This will be your last opportunity to et one since I am going out of business at the end of June 2016. Time to move on.
E
Rather than just disappearing I decided to offer a last opportunity to get a copy of a rare Lenormand deck that you can find nowhere else.

I have until July 1st to make my choice of which decks I would like to buy is that right? thanks for letting us know.

MissChiff

Wow..I too have a few of your decks...they are wonderful!! Works of art!

Essjay

A big thank you from me too. I'm lucky enough to have a few of your decks including a backup for my beloved Destroyed Dondorf. I would have them all if I could but will be able to get at least one more before you finish. Your decks are beautiful as is the card stock - I'll treasure them :love:

decan

Thanks, interesting! I will think about this.