M'arse Says

blue_fusion

Oops ... you mis-spelled "with."

EEP! Attached is the fixed version.

Not often I laugh out loud over the early morning coffee but I did today! Terrific card :)

Thanks! One, however, wonders how Monsieur le Vader would react to it. :D

:joke: She looks like River Song from Dr. Who in Marseilles drag. I could see River taking on a lion....

So I googled the character (been meaning to watch that series!), and yes, she does kinda look like River!

Attachments

• LADIDA.jpg
    LADIDA.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 145

blue_fusion

And another badaged pip. Concerning inheritance.

The quote is actually from an 80's movie poster I remember seeing when I was a kid (we had a video rental store back then). Somehow, I found it humorous and it got stuck to my memory.

Attachments

• 10deniers.jpg
    10deniers.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 159

Wendywu

Ohhhh how true that is! Again - nailed it, I think!

GryffinSong

LOL, again!

BodhiSeed

What a great card to wake up to! :D (La Force) Heartily agree with the Ten!

Pixna

Oh my goodness, blue_fusion -- that 10 of Pents is fabulous (and hilarious)! We need more of this joyful self-effacingness (not sure if that's even a word) in Tarot!

baylys

That's an awesome 10 of pents.

blue_fusion

Thanks guys. So far, the two badages I posted still make sense. I've a number more which don't and are crazy in their blatant disregard of grammar and logic/sense. Again: test subjects, anyone?

blue_fusion

I've also been thinking a lot lately of the contents of the M'arse's (free, downloadable) LWB. If any of you have a copy of El Tarot de Marcelino and its LBB (little brown booklet), the style would be very similar. The M'arse's, though, would feature the tandem of the Lady Freddie Hairry (the deck's painter) and the one who conceptualized the deck itself, Madame Lobotsky (I hope the concept and pun makes sense).

Wendywu

Oh that sounds fun! In all honesty, I think for the readers of TdM the LWB (of any colour) might be interesting but won't form the mainstay of their reading method, nor will the stated meanings (if any) come into play all that much. But then again, this deck could well attract new TdM readers :). I'd download it and read it just because it sounds like I'd enjoy it!