Clow cards. Brilliant!

Lillie

I got a deck of Clow cards a little while ago, and I love them!
I love how they are so long, I love the art, but most of all I love how they work.

I am in the process of finding out what all the cards mean for me, but one thing it does a lot is to keep answering the same question with the same card.

It will do that for a bit then come up with one particular card that seems to mean 'stop asking'.

I like this deck, I like it a lot.

I'm glad there is no book of meanings, I can invent my own.

At the momment i am just aking simple questions and drawing a single card for the answer, then I see what happens and that helps define the meaning for me.

Cool cards, I like them a lot.

Lillie

I think I forgot the point of that post. I was too busy saying how much I like them!

So, does anyone else actually use these?
Did you make up your own meanings too? or did you find instructions somewhere?

And.... Do you find them doing the same as mine seem too do?

Lillie

Yes! That was the cards in the book box.
I didn't know what they were, but I should have got them anyway.

I'd forgotten I posted about them here.

And it's taken me all this time to get some.

And no one seem to have instructions for them (except in chinese!) except Lester, who didn't finish posting about them.

I suppose I'll just keep on making up my own meanings.
It seems to be working.

It will be good for me to do that.
It's too easy for me just to memorise meanings and base everything on that.

These will make me do it all, just from a single word.
It will be good.

Simone

:) sounds like a plan to come up with intuitive meanings / readings!

The Hanged Man

Wow! Where did get the Clow cards? Are you referring to a deck based upon the anime series, where there are these cards each with a different magical power residing within them? I sure this idea was inspired by Tarot.

Where did you get these cards?

Lillie

Yes.
Card Captor Sakura. The Japanese anime.
The big, the Windy, the dark, the loop, the maze.
All the ones from the cartoon, or so I believe.

I love them.

Plenty on Ebay.

I have seen normal ones, mini ones, and bright pink ones!
All from quite a few different sellers, mostly thy come from the far east, but occassionally they are being sold from within UK. Probably second hand for them.

The booklet with mine was all chinese (probably!)
Hence me inventing my own meanings for them.

Get some!
I really love them.

The Hanged Man

I'd love some!!! :) I've put them on my wishlist and will be hunting a pack down. ;)

Myrrha

Those are really... interesting. And cute! But not too cute. I really like them.

How many different kinds are there? I have been looking on ebay and I can tell that there is a pink set, but is there more than one different non-pink set? Some of them look like they have orange borders and some violet and pink in the pictures and some looked darker. But it could just be the scans. And do the ones with the characters on the box lid have the same cards?

--Myrrha