Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

WaterSong

Gayla,

I just got my Madame Endoras deck myself....I was shuffling it and blessing it(like I do with all my new decks) and 3 cards just flew out....

The Dragon: Strenght and Wisdom
The Chalice:Rejuvenation and fulfillment
The Maiden: A new Relationship Blossoms

so i guess we will be good friends :)

....is there someone as fiery as a dragon coming to my life?
I think I can handle it :p

:love:
magenta

Gayla

Oh yes...and that is her 'MO' so to speak..it does not suprise me at all that she threw cards out at you...

uuuh...probably with that 'Dragon' card..she just letting you know she has a mind of her own..:)..and she promises the relationship with her will be fufilling and worth pursuing. :)

But beware Magenta...she's just trying to flatter and butter you up right now...before she starts playing 'games' with you...

Madame Endora...do you promise to 'behave' with Magenta?

The Sphinx...choose your words carefully..

Okay, :) Let the games begin.

Madame Endora was actually very good with me last night...I used her with to pull clairfication cards on a reading I was doing with my Victorian Romantic...she was very gracious and didn't bust me out. :)

Gayla

magenta said:
....is there someone as fiery as a dragon coming to my life?
I think I can handle it

Oh, I couldn't resist.

Madame Endora, what does Magenta need to know about the possibility of a fiery dragon coming into her life?

The Greenman...The Forces of Nature Favor You...

:) See what I mean? :)

WaterSong

Gayla said:
Oh, I couldn't resist.

Madame Endora, what does Magenta need to know about the possibility of a fiery dragon coming into her life?

The Greenman...The Forces of Nature Favor You...

:) See what I mean? :)

:laugh: I asked:
so....what are those forces bringing into my life?

Honor and Goodluck
True love and fidelity

so, it seems it will be a Dragon with a soft side :D

celticnoodle

I've recently purchased the Madame Endora deck myself. just could not resist the artwork on each of the cards. it's a beautiful deck and though i've only done a few readings with it, (mainly for myself), it seemed to tell me what just what I needed to know! I like the deck, I just need to get use to it.

after reading majenta and gayla's last few posts, I just could not resist, had to ask a question of the madame and pull a card. because they are still so stiff though, two cards came out-

the question- What does Madame Endora think of working with me?
cards-The Wyvern, "Your Secrets are Safe"
and - The Stars, "A long journey brings rewards"

you are right---madame "E" is a tease!

Gayla

magenta said:
:laugh: I asked:
so....what are those forces bringing into my life?

Honor and Goodluck
True love and fidelity

so, it seems it will be a Dragon with a soft side :D

hmmm..:)... well...if I understand the legends associated with dragons (which I watched on the History channel a few nights ago..hehe :) )...most are associated with honor and good luck...but I would think a dragon would be inclined to hide their 'true love and fidelity' nature in the beginning...

So...

Madame Endore, How shall Magenta know if her new found Dragon's heart is filled with the 'true love and fidelity' you predict?

Okay...this is a weird one...:)

The Talisman...you are destined to succeed.

So...after thinking it over a minute and even going so far as to look 'talisman' up in the dictionary for it's extended meeting...Yes, Madame Endora decided she would make me work for this one a bit....

It appears this Dragon will possess great influence over your emotions and actions Mangeta...but is shall be a postive influence. :)

So GO FOR THE DRAGON GIRL!!! :)

Gayla

celticnoodle said:
the question- What does Madame Endora think of working with me?
cards-The Wyvern, "Your Secrets are Safe"
and - The Stars, "A long journey brings rewards"

you are right---madame "E" is a tease!

Oh yes C...:) ...she loves to tease.

Madame Endora, Celticnoodle surely appreciates your promise to keep her secrets, but what does she need to know maintain a relationship with you throughout the journey?

Ahhh..!:) She's a bit conceited, is she not?

The Gryphon...Honor and Good luck

Translation: She expects to stay on the top of the deck pile at all times and your only going to get a clear answer out of her when she feels like it...:)

WaterSong

Gayla said:
It appears this Dragon will possess great influence over your emotions and actions Mangeta...but is shall be a postive influence. :)

So GO FOR THE DRAGON GIRL!!! :)

:p Gayla......I asked....should I go for the Dragon?

I got the Moon: you will be guided through darkness....

:D
xoxoxooxox

Gayla

LOL :) Well, at least she promises to be there for you...

And I did something very naughty this morning..I left Madame Endora laying on the nightstand and forgot to put her in my bag on my way out....:bugeyed:..she's not going to like being left behind this morning...yikes...

Ask her this Magneta...:confused:

Madame Endora, how can Gayla get through the day without you at her side?:neutral:

WaterSong

Gayla said:
Madame Endora, how can Gayla get through the day without you at her side?:neutral:

oohhhhh...ok....so I pulled two cards and got:

A new relationship blossoms
Water: Emotions are at they peak LOL

I think I was thinking about the Dragon :D .....or.....madame Endoras is telling you, well, instead of paying attention to the cards look around the office and see what is there lol

So I pulled another one:
Fire: reckless actions lead to conflict lol

I think she is mad at you for forgetting the deck :p

xoxoxooxoxox
magenta