Sonia Choquette Oracle Decks

ana luisa

A bit off the subject but do you know of a site where I can have a look at the entire deck? it seems to be quite popular but Amazon only gave me the picture of the box!

MysticalMoose

Nope! mine dont stink either....thankfully!...... ~ there is a thread somewhere about de-stinkifying honking decks which you might find useful!!! :)

Ruby7

MysticalMoose said:
Nope! mine dont stink either....thankfully!...... ~ there is a thread somewhere about de-stinkifying honking decks which you might find useful!!! :)

Yes, I tried everything in that thread for my Archangels deck and nothing helped.

I am happy to say that this time with the Ask your Guides the smell is already starting to fade after a couple of days and I can handle the cards without feeling sick, so with time and a good airing out it shouldn't be a problem.

thanks,
Ruby7

MysticalMoose

Aw thats good! :)

I used the Ask Your Guides deck today for the 1st time in ages & found it to be great.....Ive moved it to the front of the bookcase! :D

Kahlie

Lewen said:
Can anyone post a list of her works and such?

Since she was the subject of my Newsletter for the Spiritual Fellowship, I compiled a list. It's based on when something was published, so it's not alphabetical.

Here it comes:

Oracle Decks
  • Trust Your Vibes Oracle Cards
  • Ask Your Guides Oracle Cards
  • Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose Oracle Cards

Books

• The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • The Psychic Pathway
  • The Wise Child: A Spiritual Guide to Nurturing Your Child's Intuition
  • Balancing Your Chakras
  • True Balance: A Commonsense Guide for Renewing Your Spirit
  • Your Psychic Pathway to Joy: A Simple Guide for Living Lightly
  • Your Psychic Pathway to New Beginnings: A Simple Guide to Great Adventures
  • Diary of a Psychic
  • Trust Your Vibes
  • Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living
  • Vitamins for the Soul
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Trust Your Vibes At Work And Let Them Work For You!

Kahlie

I dearly love Sonia Choquette, because she's very grounded in truth, doesn't have a problem being vulnerable in her own path and her own emotions and does her best to help others with her work.

I own only the Soul Lessons & Soul Purpose Oracle Cards. There's a review on that up on my website.

My only 'gripe' with it, is that it's very definite, it doesn't give much room for your own Vibes, both in keywords as well as in art. However, it does seem to work very lovely on if you are working on your own Soul Path, but not many people are. So I do not use it much in my own business for clients, but I do use it rather often for myself in daily Readings.

Kahlie

SunChariot

I have the Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose cards deck. I have always loved it, despite the fact that the imagery is not usually my taste in artwork and is a bit simplistic. Usually the artwork is a big factor for me with decks, as I usually read by analysing the artwork, but it is still a good deck and one I will keep forever.:heart:

Bar