La Maison Dieu - how may it be read?

Moonbow

Moderator Note

Please can we keep on the topic of "La Maison Dieu - how may it be read?"

Thank you

PIRUCHO

Well in my case I don t think I went off topic.
My personal view of this card is that it talks about the necessity of the deepest possible inner cleaning.
The card shows that the tower is not broken by this process.
We suffer,we are disturbed by this as the two man falling show.
Is very true the parallel that Fudugazi and Kwaw tell us with regard to illness,and the possibility that this card depicts a hospital of body and soul.
As the concept of sin was and is tied till now to matter.
This process of cleaning takes place in ours bodies,and the illness is the necessary way for this.
The illness is the prove that the internal fire is waked up and begin the work of cleaning.
A simple flu show this I think.
Kwaw talks very clear about toxins of body and Soul (both inseparable) and I think the burn of toxins is the depiction of this card.
The nature show that a little amount of toxins is tolerable to us.
And when we cross that line the nature shake the earth with many tsunamis,and shakes ours bodies or tower with illness.
The illness is not a deliberated punishment.Is only the result of crossed that line and the necessity of cleaning.Illness save us to cause to us more damage tolerable.
Is like the work ours livers do day by day,with ours toxins.When the amount of toxins are more than tolerable ours livers fall exhausted and we fall in illness.
The fire coming out from the tower towards the sun,depicts the cleaning process inside ours body-tower.
And as I said before in others words,illness is the mechanism ours Soul has to remove the toxins that prevent his light don t shine inside us.
Soul as the agent between ours Spirit and ours bodies.She do all the huge work.
And one day when that work end,the inner fire can live free without damage the tower.
But all the slags,ours,must be burn first.Otherwise the fire will burn us completely.
So another depiction of this card could be not play with fire is we first don t did the work of cleaning at all.
And I remark that any TdM deck show that the tower is broken by this process.We are shocked.The tower survive us,the earth survive us.
And from time to time the inner fire inside us and inside the earth,rise and clean the toxins,the slags.
That is to go ahead,to ensure life better to live ahead.May be this process cause death in the worst case,but we surely went to far...
Is said that God forgive us ever but Nature few times...
Because she must ensure life on earth and in us.
We are free to go far and cross the line of the tolerable,but of course paying the ticket to ride.And nature,ours body,charge the price.By the strict order of ours Soul.
There is no door at the tower to escape from this process.And best for us !

PIRUCHO

The degree of illness is linked with the prior card,so XV.
I believe in secuence about TdM as surely others members here.By the simple reason that cards are numbered.
So is impossible best said nonsense to understand a card without a sequence,a context as Kwaw masterly done.
At least I think we must have in mind the prior and the next card with regards to any card.
Next card XVII just for me explain the result of the process done at XVI.
TdM just for me is like a novel by chapters.
So read a chapter without the rest well read before ...
And btw Kwaw talked about pizza...
I love it !
Yes, this is a very amazing pizza for ours livers !
And I will pay the ticket just now K !

-About read a chapter without the rest well read before.
Nothing,just that is nonsense.

Moonbow

Interesting that several people read this card as the release of an illness or toxins, and its something to consider. I personally have never seen the Tower as that in a reading situation, although you all sound convincing. I haven't yet related the Tower to being the body (or body part), but my own meanings for cards evolve all the time.

Moonbow

PIRUCHO said:
The degree of illness is linked with the prior card,so XV.
I believe in secuence about TdM as surely others members here.By the simple reason that cards are numbered.
So is impossible best said nonsense to understand a card without a sequence,a context as Kwaw masterly done.
At least I think we must have in mind the prior and the next card with regards to any card.
Next card XVII just for me explain the result of the process done at XVI.
TdM just for me is like a novel by chapters.
So read a chapter without the rest well read before ...

-Nothing,just that is nonsense.

Perhaps you would like to start a thread on the card sequence PIRUCHO, so that this thread doesn't lose its reading focus on Le Maison Dieu.

Parzival

La Maison Dieu

Fascinating series of interpretations. It seems to me that any archetypal image is multi-meaningful rather than centered on one meaning. So, this image looks pretty painful to me, a tremendous changeover from security in the established known to insecurity in the sudden unknown, like Hamlet facing the ghost that reveals how he (the ghost, formerly Hamlet's father) has been murdered. It's a radical, horrific paradigm shift. It is a thorough cleansing and striking enlightening, not (obviously) by a meditative walk in the woods, but by shocking shake-up or shake-down.The world that we knew would remain the same forever is no longer the same. Katharsis and Eureka --and the emphasis can vary according to Renaissance view or present-day view or single card view or card in series view, all valid viewpoints.

PIRUCHO

Hello Moonbow:
May be I say just may be ours body has a parallel with the tower.
Tower-body as house of ours Soul in prison.
The key word for me about this card is amount.
And must I say tolerable...
And when we "cross" the line,suffer and illness shake the tower as Conver for example show.
But I remark that I prefer the TdM 1 pattern depiction iconography.
House of ours Souls,she is who really shake the Tower.
When she is fed up with ours habits to push the line of tolerance.
So the she calls the Fire to burn all ours ignorance that shadow his face.(The work to do once for all at XVIII)
I just think that the parallel with the work do by ours livers is eloquent.

PIRUCHO

Hello Frank:
Yes,I am agree with your concepts.
And that prove to me enough that TdM iconography went farther about meaning than its Italian ancestor.
For example the XII of Dodal without crossbeam where supposed he is tied say it all.

Lumen

Celebration

La Maison Dieu appeared on a reading indicating celebration, and indeed, it was talking about New Year's Celebration: the champagne cork popping out, the liquid gushing, and white balloons falling from the ceiling - the card was the picture of that celebration!

But it is also a release, a promise of new things to come - out with old and in with the new.

Oh, yeah, it also indicated orgasm...