Wiccan Cards (LS)

BrightEye

Catlin, they are gorgeous!!! I must have them.

Leo62

catlin - this is your deck? It's lovely! Congratulations to you and Chatriya. :)
*sigh* another one for the wishlist. ;)

catlin

Thanks for all your enthusiasm and the kind words but most of the praise should go to Chatriya because she did the paintings. I have just expressed the idea and wrote the LWB.

MeeWah

Catlin: Congratulations on the deck--looks wonderful & I like the artwork!

& glad for your return so a belated welcome back!!

catlin

still not out *sigh*

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know that I still have not seen my cards out here. So for those interested in them I'd recommend trying to order them at alidastore.

@MeeWah,
Thanks for your congrats. I wish I could tell you how it feels to have the cards in hand but I have given up hope to see them this year out here.

catlin

Ok, guys,
Yesterday I got an email from Riccardo at LS stating that I will get my copies of the Wiccan deck and he was positive that they will soon be available in Germany.

Rhiamon

catlin said:
Ok, guys,
Yesterday I got an email from Riccardo at LS stating that I will get my copies of the Wiccan deck and he was positive that they will soon be available in Germany.
YAY!!! I can't wait until they are here in the USA :)

CelticGirl

I think the House of Tarot website said April 2006.. I'm going to pre-order a copy, the sample cards look beautiful! Good work!

BodhiSeed

Egads! I don't think I can wait until April 2006 for these, they are so beautiful! I guess I better list "patience" as a New Year's resolution this year. :D

Many Blessings,
Bodhran

Rhiamon

bodhran said:
Egads! I don't think I can wait until April 2006 for these, they are so beautiful! I guess I better list "patience" as a New Year's resolution this year. :D

Many Blessings,
Bodhran
LOL...me too...I hate that we have to wait....ahhhhhhhh