Wiccan Cards (LS)

LadyMedusa

I have them...

They are worth every second of waiting.

They are gorgeous!!!

Usually when I first look thru a deck there are a few cards that really catch my eye. Then there are a few that give a feeling of "huh?" or "ugh".
I've looked thru this deck at least twenty times and each and every card seems to be saying "Look at Me". Tools, and elements, Sabbats and symbols, all are beautifully represented.

LadyMedusa

Rhiamon

LadyMedusa said:
They are worth every second of waiting.

They are gorgeous!!!

Usually when I first look thru a deck there are a few cards that really catch my eye. Then there are a few that give a feeling of "huh?" or "ugh".
I've looked thru this deck at least twenty times and each and every card seems to be saying "Look at Me". Tools, and elements, Sabbats and symbols, all are beautifully represented.

LadyMedusa
they're out????? YAY!!!!!!

LadyMedusa

Well Sort of out...

My deck came from catlin, so I'm not sure that they are actually out just yet.
That she has her copies though, means they are in the process of escaping the broom closet.

Hopefully she will be able to give an update when she gets back from her holiday next week.

LadyMedusa

BodhiSeed

This is great news! When I first saw the images, I knew I had to have this deck, but Amazon is saying they won't be released until April. I don't think I can be that patient! I do hope they get here a bit sooner!
Many blessings,
Bodhran

CloeCat

"My deck came from catlin, so I'm not sure that they are actually out just yet.
That she has her copies though, means they are in the process of escaping the broom closet. "

I love the way you put that :) had me giggling for a while there I really needed that. Thoe I have not been waiting as long as the rest of you, I too am trying to be patient for the Wiccan Cards to become available.

I have seen the reviews and samples, I really like the style and feel of art work that I have seen so far. I am really wanting to find out what animals, tools, ideas are sybolised or represented in the oracle. The indivisual cards you know?

Syyyy...I'll just go fuss with my fur in the mean time or one of my other Oracle freinds.

Soft Purrs,
Cloecat

December Fairy

I am in love with this deck too. I have two on pre-order because I can see using the cards in something crafty to make and display.

catlin

Wiccan cards available in Germany

Hi there,
I finally received the author's copy of the Wiccan Cards and I am very impressed by the great job LS did!! The cards look very very beautiful. Colours are pleasant to the eye, cards are nice to shuffle and readings are amazing.

Thanks a billion, Riccardo and hooray to LS!!!

Rhiamon

catlin said:
Hi there,
I finally received the author's copy of the Wiccan Cards and I am very impressed by the great job LS did!! The cards look very very beautiful. Colours are pleasant to the eye, cards are nice to shuffle and readings are amazing.

Thanks a billion, Riccardo and hooray to LS!!!
oooooh cannot wait to get my hands on a pack :)

catlin

@ Rhiamon: hm, do you think there is something interesting out there in US oracle decks for another swap?

Rhiamon

catlin said:
@ Rhiamon: hm, do you think there is something interesting out there in US oracle decks for another swap?
woooohooooo....surely :) PM me some ideas ;)