Good Witch, Bad Witch...

willowfox

Thanks for the scan, as I wanted to see the whole deck, there are no pictures of this deck on the internet.

Little Hare

Oh Oh Oh i want this deck hehehehehe }) runs off to find it!

Little Hare

well the deck is coming to me in the post courtisy of ebay.. it really was the little pic of the stardust witch that i saw that sinched it for me :D

I used to have the faeries one as well, which is beautiful, but i think i traded it away, I loved the artwork, but i found there was to much writing on the cards for me..

What i like about hte good witch bad witch cards from the scans i've seen, thanks A-Shiks and wolfy james is that there is only a teeny bit of writing on the cards

MareSaturni

a lil' sad tale of poor luck

I felt the need to share here my terrible BAD LUCK with this deck. Please, don't throw rocks, 'cause i'm not talking about the deck itself...keep reading.

I've tried to get this deck three times. The first time, i ordered it from amazon. Five month later, nothin gcame, and i figured they had lost my package. So i complained, and they sent me another. Once more, it got lost. I gave up, they gave me my money back etc etc.
Two months ago, almost three, i bought this deck from an AT member. Everything went fine - the person was very nice, i helped her to raise money to buy a deck she wanted very much, and she helped me to get a deck i was having trouble getting.

Then...i believe she sent me this deck in the beginning of August. October has just started, and i've seen hide nor hair of the deck. I'm starting to get worried that the deck might have, once more, been lost. Okay, i live in Brazil, but i've received decks that came from India in about two weeks. Never two months!

:-/

I wonder if i'm gonna be the only person who will never be able to try this pretty and nice deck because it simply NEVER reaches my hands. Go figure...i guess the witches do not wish to meet me!

Now you understand my bad luck :p
No reason to throw rocks, see?

Thanks for reading my lil' sad tale, i needed to vent :p

Little Hare

Oh miss_yuko

I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope it reaches you soon, trying pulling a tarot card to see where the latest parcel is, or why the cards 'don't want to meet you'

Hope you get them soon!

6 Haunted Days

That is weird, have you considered your packages might be getting stolen from your porch/box etc?

Have faith, you will one day own the sweet and enchanting oracle :)

Guiding Cauldron

I'm getting this deck too! I just made a trade here on AT for it!! So hopefully should get it in a few days :)

Been pondering this deck ever since Chronata did a reading fro me with it- I got eth hedgewitchy one- so for me on my path! :)

I like kemp a lot and used to have her tree one as well. Lovely readings with it, but felt it was just not a perfect fit for me.

cant wait to have this lil coven in my hands :)

MareSaturni

peace_pixie said:
I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope it reaches you soon, trying pulling a tarot card to see where the latest parcel is, or why the cards 'don't want to meet you'

Yeah, maybe i should try to do that :-/. I'm hoping the package decided to travel around the world but eventually reaches me full of weird stamps ;)

6 Haunted Days said:
That is weird, have you considered your packages might be getting stolen from your porch/box etc?

Have faith, you will one day own the sweet and enchanting oracle :)

Yes, first thing i thought was that someone was stealing my stuff. But then again, all my other packages have arrived safely - including the latest one, my Halloween Exchange, which was a big box full of things one would like to steal.

That's what i find weird: all my packages always have arrived...except for the ones with GWBW. Maybe the thief likes this deck only xD

That's really a mystery...

MareSaturni

You guys won't believe this: apparently, just because i decided to make my poor luck with this deck public...welll...the deck arrived. The one i bought from the AT member :D

I decided to visit some places before comingo to me. Well, maybe it's a Indiana Witch deck :p

I still haven't had time to play with the witches, but just the artwork (and the cute size of the cards - so small!) tell me it was worth waiting.

Whooohoooo /o/. Now i too have my little coven of witches, i can play with you now : D :D :D

I'm so happy!

thorhammer

miss_yuko said:
You guys won't believe this: apparently, just because i decided to make my poor luck with this deck public...welll...the deck arrived. The one i bought from the AT member :D

I decided to visit some places before comingo to me. Well, maybe it's a Indiana Witch deck :p

I still haven't had time to play with the witches, but just the artwork (and the cute size of the cards - so small!) tell me it was worth waiting.

Whooohoooo /o/. Now i too have my little coven of witches, i can play with you now : D :D :D

I'm so happy!

Miss Y.

YAAAAYYYYYY! And I'd just read your post and was feeling all bad for you! But now I'm excited! Yay! Have fun with your little ladies!

\m/ Kat