February Faery Focus: For the Love of Faeries

DragonFae

I thought I'd throw this out as an idea for February....

Two things:

Faery Wish Bags: Find a little cloth bag or even one of the small ones that jewelry comes in...On a small slip of paper...write your faery wish...for the rest of 2010. Now shuffle the cards and as you do so think about the faery that might give you guidance or help in making your wish come true. Select a card. Take a moment to write that faery's name on your wish and perhaps a direct request to the faery...

For example: If your "wish" is to get more accomplished...and you draw the Rarr...you might ask the Rarr..."Rarr, please in your faery wisdom, direct my energy in ways that will allow me to accomplish the things I need and want to in 2010."

Place the sheet of paper inside the tiny bag and store it with your faery cards or in some other faery friendly place.

Faery Charms: Now you need to create a faery charm for the card you drew...The Rarr...I just used as an example might prove difficult...but there's no rush...spend February getting to know the faery better and I'm sure something will present itself to you. The charm can be on some lovely ribbon...or tucked into a little pouch creating a charm bag or anything your imagination can come up with

If you'd be interested in doing this little "focus " with me this month...I'd love to hear what you come up with. I am planning to do the wish part on Feb. 1st...

DragonFae

I have my little faery wish bag...it's the perfect size...I ordered a Selena Fenech little faery compact mirror...and it came in the little bag...but since I am putting the compact in my makeup bag...I'll use the little bag for the wish!!

Tomorrow is the first so I will write down my wish....not sure what it is going to be yet, draw the card, and personalize the wish with the faery's name and my request of the specific faery. I'll post more tomorrow...with the faery and such (The wish will be between me and the faery)

stargazer

What a lovely idea Dragonfae .... you have me inspired.

Thank you for sharing.

:heart:

DragonFae

You're welcome!!!

My faery wish is made and tucked in its bag. The card: She of the Cruach

She of the Cruach please let me follow your guidance until my cup overflows. Help me in this endeavor by helping my dreams become a real part of this world.

Now to find a little charm bag and some tiny items to tuck inside it that will represent She of the Cruach

Smudge

Thats such a good idea. Thanks for sharing dragonFae.

I have not used my Faeries Oracle for quite a while now. Then today they came into my mind.

Now I know why.