Sign-up for the fifth AT collaborative deck.

Flames

I will look for images to finish up the Wands suit if I can - it is looking pretty empty of takers! :bugeyed: It is awesome that Reall approved the Ten of Pents image and design, and she will work her magic on it :) sorry for having no photoshop!

ETA I will do the knight of Pentacles, too :)

Just signed you up! :)

reall

I will look for images to finish up the Wands suit if I can - it is looking pretty empty of takers! :bugeyed: It is awesome that Reall approved the Ten of Pents image and design, and she will work her magic on it :) sorry for having no photoshop!

ETA I will do the knight of Pentacles, too :)
fantastic!^^ happy to see this moving!^^ :)))

Elven

I can do the Page of Wands :)

and the 7 of Swords.

Padma

Yay Elven! You rock! (and your images are amazing!)

reall

sorry for spam! moved to PROGRESS thread!^^:)))

Gulliver

Hi, I think it's not ok, to write my name behind the Emperor card, which I didn't choose.

gregory

You weren't here for AGES Gulliver - and I can't see a post where you asked for the Hierophant, so how would one know ? (I can't see ANY post where ANYONE did actually) but rota posted weeks ago that he was almost done with it - that would have been a good time to say something. You can see that there was confusion in the first place, from the list.

Pick another though - there are plenty left. Emperor is only listed as OFFERED to you, though. You don't have to do it. If you don't want him, I will do it. Even though I REALLY don't want to do another card at all.

Flames

Hi, I think it's not ok, to write my name behind the Emperor card, which I didn't choose.

The intention wasn't to upset you, Gulliver.

In any case, the Emperor was an offer, a gesture, due to a mishap - which can happen when involved in a large project. Your name will be removed as you wish.

We've all been working really hard to bring your vision to fruition, as you asked. You need to know that.

Good to see you and hope all is well.

Respectfully,

Flames