Soul Cards please help

Tarot by G

Bless you, as you are worrying about something maybe this card is pointing you to look at this in a spiritual way.

I have had the cards quite some time, but l don't use them that regularly, l have a small development group and find them very useful for that.

You will get your own meanings in time. Look at every detail, colour, and feelings you get from the card. They can be used to give readings for others in a deep way. They are very different to Tarot. The Soul cards generally get to the root of a problem, of where a person is in their life, they gently advise.

I am quite happy to help you further if you need. It could be a quite an adventure!!

Oh wow thank you so much. You are so creative. I will keep studying these cards they are a challenge to me now lol :)

Thoughtful

Yes they can be challenging at first but you will find in time that they will work for you in a beautiful way.
When you feel ready give yourself a three card reading, having asked them a question. I would be interested to know which cards came out and how you read them. Shuffle or if you prefer lay them face down and see which cards come out for you without seeing the pictures.

Emily

Hi Lady G, You drew Card 13 from Soul Cards 1. This is the same card I was getting last week when my neighbour was having her conifer trees cut down. I mentioned the card in one of the posts - Lady coming out of a cave holding onto a tree with branches but no leaves.

For me, it was a grounding card - I saw the darkness and the tree as representing what I was losing in the loss of the trees I'd seen for years. But the figure is looking into the past and coming out from the dark. The tree is grounding and the darkness gives way to a rainbow of colours. Its not a sad card, her face isn't sad, its hopeful.

These cards do get easier, I do my dailies with them now and seem to be using them more than my tarot cards. Sometimes I get what they are trying to say, sometimes I don't and put the drawn cards to one side and then they relate to my next day.

I drew a couple of cards last week including Number 53, that shows three heads shouting, attached to the main head of the figure which is silent with its eyes shut. The next day I found myself feeling as though a certain family member was 'doing my head in' (phrase you might have heard lol) and this card came straight to mind. But it was also the other cards that came with it that made me realise that I didn't need to get stressed out and to let situations flow over me. :)

direwolf336

Soul Cards 2

I bought my Soul Cards 2 about 2 years ago. We have a gem and crystal show here once a year and the lady that designed them had them there for sale through a friend there. I saw the images from across the room and just was immediately attracted to them. I find the cards usefull for meditation. It seems like the cards tend to draw you in and relax you as you contemplate them. Iv never tried readings with them as I am totally satisfied with them for meditation and contemplation!!!

Emily

I bought my Soul Cards 2 about 2 years ago. We have a gem and crystal show here once a year and the lady that designed them had them there for sale through a friend there. I saw the images from across the room and just was immediately attracted to them. I find the cards usefull for meditation. It seems like the cards tend to draw you in and relax you as you contemplate them. Iv never tried readings with them as I am totally satisfied with them for meditation and contemplation!!!

I still haven't worked with the Soul Cards 2 at all. It was always the first set I was drawn to but I thought I would get both sets together incase they went OOP or hard to find. I don't want to combine the decks yet but I might also start to do my dailies with the Soul Cards 2 just to see what kind of cards I get. :)

direwolf336

I still haven't worked with the Soul Cards 2 at all. It was always the first set I was drawn to but I thought I would get both sets together incase they went OOP or hard to find. I don't want to combine the decks yet but I might also start to do my dailies with the Soul Cards 2 just to see what kind of cards I get. :)

I wanted to get the 1st set but at the time she only had set 2. I should try and locate the 1st set but to be honest, Iv been so pleased with these I havent thought to look. The funny thing is, I can't seem to meditate with Tarot cards. Iv tried several decks and no go, yet reading is very comfertable. It's the reverse with the Soul Cards. Anyway good luck with your dailies and the Soul Cards!!!

Tarot by G

Hi Lady G, You drew Card 13 from Soul Cards 1. This is the same card I was getting last week when my neighbour was having her conifer trees cut down. I mentioned the card in one of the posts - Lady coming out of a cave holding onto a tree with branches but no leaves.

For me, it was a grounding card - I saw the darkness and the tree as representing what I was losing in the loss of the trees I'd seen for years. But the figure is looking into the past and coming out from the dark. The tree is grounding and the darkness gives way to a rainbow of colours. Its not a sad card, her face isn't sad, its hopeful.

These cards do get easier, I do my dailies with them now and seem to be using them more than my tarot cards. Sometimes I get what they are trying to say, sometimes I don't and put the drawn cards to one side and then they relate to my next day.

I drew a couple of cards last week including Number 53, that shows three heads shouting, attached to the main head of the figure which is silent with its eyes shut. The next day I found myself feeling as though a certain family member was 'doing my head in' (phrase you might have heard lol) and this card came straight to mind. But it was also the other cards that came with it that made me realise that I didn't need to get stressed out and to let situations flow over me. :)

Wow that's right you did pick that card. I remember now. Thanks for your reply. You should look at soul 2 I find them soooooo much better. Let me know when you do would love to hear your thoughts.

Emily

Well for the last week I have been using Soul Cards 2 and I do find them brighter to look at but I still prefer Soul Cards 1. I have a connection with the Soul Cards 1 that I haven't got with the second pack yet. I might try combining the decks just to see how I get on with them as a whole. :)

direwolf336

Well for the last week I have been using Soul Cards 2 and I do find them brighter to look at but I still prefer Soul Cards 1. I have a connection with the Soul Cards 1 that I haven't got with the second pack yet. I might try combining the decks just to see how I get on with them as a whole. :)

Well, iF Soul Cards 1 work for then that's what it's all about!!

Emily

Well, iF Soul Cards 1 work for then that's what it's all about!!

I know I thought that too :) I think it's the darkness of the Soul Cards 1 that I like and it was also the first pack that I saw online. The second pack seems really different not the same as the first pack at all, very different feelings when I look at them.