Arcane Bullsh*t

KristinCali

I saw a hooker (with an octopus)... I'm a fan!

Chronata

MUST. OWN. THIS. DECK.

Seriously...I have been making attempts at silly parody decks for the last year, but this one is one I desperately need.

nisaba

Doesn't grab my attention, because it seems to be an oracle, not a tarot deck. I reached a point a few years ago where I stopped buying oracle decks. I never use them.

I have only two badly unused oracle decks, too. But this ... this is different. I'd rename it Tarot to make myself comfortable and use it in an instant!

photokat

"* A perfect gift for seminary graduates, divorcées, people you hate, other peoples' dads, tow truck drivers, pet-sitters, and uncles!"

Amazing!

The crowned one

*Arcane Bullshit is an incredibly grave and sophisticated divination system, steeped in potent and unfathomable meaning, and intended for the solemn contemplation of adept"... ages 9 and up.

Its a funny deck.

tarotbear

"Fake mystics the world over all agree - Arcane Bullshit is the real thing!"

I see the title, but I don't see the 'Hooker with a Octopus' image ... :confused:

VGimlet

Yeah, going to add it to the Christmas list. Too, too funny.

(I LOVE my Gorey deck, mwhahahaha)

nisaba

An Anti-Tarot deck?

Not sure if I should be offended and up-in-arms :bugeyed:

Re-reading the entire thread, it looks as if you would be in a minority of one.

And at last two of my real-world friends will be buying it tonight, half their luck. I wonder if you should tell them that this sudden flush of sales was down to you and ask for a percentage, TB? Oh, and mention that I write *great* reviews, and I'm worth throwing free decks at. :)