The Fortune Teller's Guide To Success

Shade

Has anyone read Valentina Burton's book: The Fortune Teller's Guide To Success? It's a treasure. I saw Valentina speak on the topic at the Bay Area Tarot Symposium and what I adore about this particular volume is that it is (like it's author) specific, to the point, and fun.

It's a very quick read and I love her flare for the more fanciful, decorous elements that go into the persona of teh fortune teller. This is a woman who believesin ambiance. She also has great practical business tips and it's very no-nonsense. My only complaint: the font is tiny. I think the aesthetic they were going for was chapbook like you would find in your favorite hoodoo emporium.

It's available here: http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/vale...de-to-success/paperback/product-20055420.html

Mellaenn

I heard her speak at Readers Studio a number of years ago and she was great. She has lots of style herself but she was really inspirational at encouraging the rest of us to find our own style. Thanks for sharing this; I'll put it on my wishlist.