Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand


 
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 
Citizen
2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies


[b]*** Just so everyone is aware, you answer the question above you, then leave a question for someone else to answer on this thread. I won't be answering all the questions *** /[b]
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone wanted to start a thread here (like the one carder tarot game)?

Just wondering if people wanted to practice their skills reading pairs for people asking questions, and if we can limit the replies to 1 - 2 sentences that would be awesome too!

So the game:
I'd ask a question that someone else would answer that and leave a question for someone to answer and so on....

*** Just so everyone is aware, you answer the question above you, then leave a question for someone else to answer on this thread. I won't be answering all the questions ***

Awesome resource for everyone to have a look at too

http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-...ombinations-2/


I'll start the thread:

How does X feel about me?

Cheers,
SB
Top   #1
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 
Citizen

strangebrew's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone wanted to start a thread here (like the one carder tarot game)?

Just wondering if people wanted to practice their skills reading pairs for people asking questions, and if we can limit the replies to 1 - 2 sentences that would be awesome too!

So the game:
I'd ask a question the someone else would answer that and leave a question for someone to answer and so on....

Awesome resource for everyone to have a look at too

http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-...ombinations-2/


I'll start the thread:

How does X feel about me?

Cheers,
SB
Great idea SB

Heart-moon

very loved up and emotional at the moment...X is also feeling romantic about you even if he/she doesnt express it


what is up next in my love life?
Top   #2
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Hey SB!!

Looks like you will be going through some deep emotions but it feels like this is a circular thought that you have going in your heart. At least that's the impression I got with the ring next to the fish; things going round and round emotionally?

What's next in my love life?
Top   #3
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar
katieb


fish - tree


Could this mean that there will be "growth" with someone you do business with?



How will tomorrow nights event turn out for me if I go?
Top   #4
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Hey SB!!

Looks like you will be going through some deep emotions but it feels like this is a circular thought that you have going in your heart. At least that's the impression I got with the ring next to the fish; things going round and round emotionally?

What's next in my love life?
KatieB!

Why thank you kindly!
Yeah true that - circular thought... and what the hell lol
Top   #5
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 
Citizen

ooooops!
Top   #6
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Citizen

Hey Starburst! !! The reading was for the other SB (Strangebrew); but glad it resonated for you to lol Hope you're well girl!
Top   #7
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Hey Starburst! !! The reading was for the other SB (Strangebrew); but glad it resonated for you to lol Hope you're well girl!

OH PHEW!!!!

LMFAO OH i'm such a ding bat!
Top   #8
starburst_au  starburst_au is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Floating about the universe
Posts: 3,589
starburst_au 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
fish - tree


Could this mean that there will be "growth" with someone you do business with?

-----

How will tomorrow nights event turn out for me if I go?
TREE + CLOVER

Tree (5) + clover (2) = recovery from illness
Hidden: Snake (7) = DECEPTION, cheating, betrayal, manipulation, seduction, a woman, pipes, hoses, drains.

side note: LOL @ pipes???

So I think the event might be a bit overwhelming as you may be recovering from an illness? And there will be a bitchy woman / some kind of manipulation / betrayl happening?

Resonate?

Q: How Monday (28.04.2014) be for me?
Top   #9
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst_au View Post
TREE + CLOVER

Tree (5) + clover (2) = recovery from illness
Hidden: Snake (7) = DECEPTION, cheating, betrayal, manipulation, seduction, a woman, pipes, hoses, drains.

side note: LOL @ pipes???

So I think the event might be a bit overwhelming as you may be recovering from an illness? And there will be a bitchy woman / some kind of manipulation / betrayl happening?

Resonate?

Q: How Monday (28.04.2014) be for me?
LOL @ pipes too (???)

Okay.. Well I'm not ill right now unless I get sick tonight or tomorrow morning but I hope not. The event is for a sweet friend's bday she invited me to. I know Tree means karma, health or growth and Clover = lucky? Could the party grow in a cool way and the snake mean I'll be sneaky about something? I'll be back with feedback with this for sure tomorrow night.
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.